Madonna SLAMMED by Deadmau5

Stop ENCOURAGING

Drug Use!

3/26/2012 9:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0325_deadmaus_madonna_BN_01
Madonna is under attack by one of the most famous DJs in the world ... who's PISSED at the Material Girl for glamorizing the use of ecstasy during a recent concert.

DJ Deadmau5 was clearly watching when Madge took the stage at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami this weekend and shouted to the crowd, "How many people in this crowd have seen molly?" (check out video below at :45 mark)

FYI -- "Molly" is a slang term for MDMA, one of the key ingredients in ecstasy ... a drug that's hugely popular with people in the electronic dance music community.

While the crowd CHEERED at Madge's comment ... Deadmau5 went to his Facebook page and ripped the singer a new one.

"Very classy there madonna. 'HUR DUR HAS ANYONE SEEN MOLLY???' such a great message for the young music lovers at ultra."

He added, "Quite the f'n philanthropist. but hey, at least yer HIP AND TRENDY! f*cking cant smack my head hard enough right now."

So far, no response from Madonna.

bunny

Oh yeah, I wondered why Tracy Anderson dumped Madonna. All this time I thought it was because Tracy stole her man but now I see why.

loe

Idiot, is MDNA. not MDMA! I dont feel the cover was related to drugs at all. It is more like a metamorphosis like DNA. God, get with the program.

Gordon Campbell

Classless ancient ****

lakevubud

The bitch doesn't care about who dies of what drug. All she cares about is money.

Jamke Van der Roxen

Deadmau5 Get over it.You just seek more attention for yourself with your reaction.

OKS

Madonna is an ignorant Tah-watt.
Her fans are a little sick in the head.
Her music just sucks it hard now.
Her talent for writing only matches her talent for acting.

birdman

MDMA is ecstasy dumb asses not a "key ingredient"

anon

Didn't know deadmau5 had such gaping vaginas. Good for you Madonna. I used to hate you, now I just dislike you a lot. Molly is my good friend.

David

Whats a deadmau5 ?

vinsprinter

As we all know youth is not on her side, so she should not mess with these drugs and she should not be encouraging others. Use your influence to promote good Madge heh!
Check out my showbusiness blog http://vincenbrowning.com

567ERG

From the mouth of the mau5, "Hey only we can promote drugs".....
-567ERG (pronounced "Tommie" in my special 5th grade alphabet)

celarrx

WOW Ultra has become the biggest piece of POP crap....i remember when it was the real underground scene..artist like rabbit in the moon, DJ icey ,goldie,underworld,george acosta,gatecrasher tent,,,most of u children dont know about it...mainstream has ruined music and the true artist..look at it now..what a shame so sad that ultra has sold out..big time...please new generation be original, be leaders not followers..compose music and put passion and soul to it...enough whit this crap!!! please...

Dom

...as if 90 percent of Deadmau5 fans don't enjoy ecstasy - he wouldn't have a career without pillheads!

Ray12

I thought she use to be a pretty good act till I found out she can't stop running her mouth.I guess some people will never change.She should be taken off the airways.She has already lost all respect.

Davis wenbit

Evil plus boring ! What a combination !