Madonna SLAMMED by Deadmau5

Stop ENCOURAGING

Drug Use!

3/26/2012 9:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0325_deadmaus_madonna_BN_01
Madonna is under attack by one of the most famous DJs in the world ... who's PISSED at the Material Girl for glamorizing the use of ecstasy during a recent concert.

DJ Deadmau5 was clearly watching when Madge took the stage at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami this weekend and shouted to the crowd, "How many people in this crowd have seen molly?" (check out video below at :45 mark)

FYI -- "Molly" is a slang term for MDMA, one of the key ingredients in ecstasy ... a drug that's hugely popular with people in the electronic dance music community.

While the crowd CHEERED at Madge's comment ... Deadmau5 went to his Facebook page and ripped the singer a new one.

"Very classy there madonna. 'HUR DUR HAS ANYONE SEEN MOLLY???' such a great message for the young music lovers at ultra."

He added, "Quite the f'n philanthropist. but hey, at least yer HIP AND TRENDY! f*cking cant smack my head hard enough right now."

So far, no response from Madonna.

Lisa G

That was pretty weak. The monologue, the song, the dj all of it...I would need drugs to enjoy that party.

Larson

is it just me or does deadmau5 suck and too big for his panties? He loves bashing on everyone because he thinks hes sooo awesome, douche.

batterup

But it makes sense. She is just telling us that you need to be on ecstasy to enjoy her music.

cindy

Was she lip-syncing? If so why?

Kelly

Madonna isn't saying "Molly." She's saying Maul E. That's someone else entirely! Don't you guys ever leave the country?

Throwback kid

Madonna is a hasbeen from the 80's-90's, she is no longer relevent in music unless you want a grandma to sing old hits from 25 years ago. Did you see her at the Super Bowl? She moved like an old lady next to the dancers who are now 25 years younger than her. She will do anything for attention, remember when she used to talk with a phony British accent? Now she is trying to be hip talking about drugs, she should keep her mouth shut and instead tell her daughter to use drugs instead

Seldombinlaid

Madonna will probably not respond. She probably feals this person is beneath her. It's just the way she is. I think it was a stupid remark. And I'm sure she doesn't care what I think. Not in her world.

dd

It's not that you're old Madonna but as a mother you should be more mature at this age. You are starting to remind me of Demi and that's sad.

Mason

I just became a Dead Mouse Fan! I'd better learn how to spell it...

OooooNooo!

Grandma needs to relax and watch Lawrence Welk reruns on TV.
P.S. "Molly" refers to pure "molecular MDMA" without and fillers or binding agents.

There's a problem here

Thinking about it, I seriously doubt if the aged Madonna saying hip drug names like "Molly" is going to get the youth of America, or anywhere else, running to the nearest drug corner to buy. Know what I mean?

RaineeDrops

and she is a mother?

Grow up Madonna. You have children and adopted children to role model too, not a good message to encourage a message about taking a drug.

john5oregon

Oh big deal, she made a reference to Molly. Like everybody shows up sober to a Deadmou5 show. That's what I thought...

RaineeDrops

I think she does not want to accept her age and is in a mid life crisis.

Zorbitor