Rob Kardashian

NEW ARREST VIDEO

'He Tried to Kill Me'

3/26/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032612_rob_kardashian_chase_v2

The incident that led to the Rob Kardashian vs. Paparazzo arrest didn't appear to be a "joke" when it was happening ... because the photog told police, "He tried to kill me" ... and it's all caught on tape.

TMZ broke the story ... Rob was handcuffed and arrested early Sunday morning after chasing after a paparazzo and cornering him in a bong shop.  Rob insisted he was just "joking" with the pap.

But new footage has surfaced ... which shows Rob was in a very heated argument with a super attractive female moments before the incident. It appears Rob gave chase to the pap AFTER he realized the argument was being recorded.

The pap ran to the nearby smoke shop to hide out ... but Rob spotted him and followed him inside. Cops saw the chase and darted inside the shop ... bursting into the store as Rob was closing in on the photog.

Once the pap sees the cops ... he yells out, "He's attacking me ... he chased me ... he tried to kill me." During the video, Rob never lays a hand on the pap.

The officers grabbed Rob and asked him why he was in the shop ... to which the reality star replied, "I'm shopping."

Kardashian was placed in handcuffs and warned, "Don't resist."

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, Rob confirmed to cops that he gave chase because he "did not like the paparazzi filming him."

Eventually, cops determined there was no altercation, and let both men go.

itsnoise

WTF is up with the butt hole cops. They should be fired for acting like they own the damn place. All up in the cool aid and don't know the what flavor it is. Anyone can "act" like a victim..

cjs

Are there ANY photos of members of this family with their mouths SHUT???

itsnoise

"I'm so scared" let me focus my camera here "Help me I'm so afraid, he's crazy" Could you guys pose for the money shot, thanks got it....

TJ

"I'm not even resisting!" This line will go down in history!
Isn't that what Kim said to RayJ, also???

Sanibelle

Wearing a "wife beater" and a turned around baseball cap is as about as classy as wearing a "hoodie" and looked at what happened to Trayvon Martin for such a similar wardrobe mistake.

RachesRules

Family of LIARS

Justin

I feel like I'm on ESPN..... making stories out of absolutely nothing.

Fat Mike

Oh, poor photographer. Rob owes him a new set of frilly panties, as he clearly soiled the ones he was wearing when that happened.

copwrite78

The girl in the video is Jay Z Roc Nation Artist Rita Artist.

Truth

ROB IS A PERFECT SHOE-IN TO PLAY A STUPID ASS WHITE DUDE IF THEY EVER REMAKE HILL STREET BLUES. JUST SAYIN.. #TRUTH!!

Joao

After a LAPD thorough investigation the district attorney concluded that there was not sufficient evidence to press charges

oc

ugh more publicity stunt.

alex

LOL! I'm sorry but that camera man (is it a TMZ camera man, Harvey?) was being dramatic!!! Please, Rob was not trying to kill you! Rob is a big wuss! A hot wuss, but still a wuss!

tina

the girl looks like rita ora

2idiots

Ok 1st off the "heated argument" does not appear to be heated at all. where's the crowd (is is Miami for cryin' out loud). It looks more like Rob was negotiating the price of a hand job...she wanted 15.00 he offered 10.00 - she countered at 12.50 and sealed the deal.
Secondly this appears as "staged" as when Khum Hoer'dashian got flour dumped on her.....I'm sure The Family Pimp orchestrated the entire thing.