Robbie Williams

I'm Interested in

MJ's Death House

3/26/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322_robbie_williams_mj_estate_ex
The first prospective buyer who came to look at the house where Michael Jackson died was singer Robbie Williams ... and who knew he was so loaded?

Our spies saw Robbie roll up to the house Thursday afternoon in his Range Rover.

The house was just listed -- again -- this time the asking price is $23.9 million.

We know anyone who looks at the estate has to pre-qualify ... meaning they have to show they can afford the steep purchase price.

As for Robbie, a London newspaper estimates his 2011 net worth at $149 mil. Robbie currently owns a home in the Beverly Hills area -- he paid $16 mil back in 2008. And he bought a house down the street and uses the land as a soccer field. Now that's rich.

As for the Holmby Hills estate -- Michael was renting it from Hubert Guez, the CFO of Ed Hardy. The house is 17,000 square feet, with 7 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms.

As for whether Robbie is interested in making an offer ... his rep had no comment.

0323_carolwood_house_footer

HumanNature

and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.

1 Corinthians 11:24-26

HumanNature

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life."

John 3:16

HumanNature

I BELIEVE IN JEHOVAH GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST WHO IS REIGNING KING IN THE HEAVENS!!!

HumanNature

Scott:

Are you on drugs or what?

Peace.

I'M HIGH ON JEHOVAH GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!!!

IT'S OKAY THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE!!!!

BUT DON'T EVER KNOCK ME DOWN FOR POSTING AND BELIEVING IN JEHOVAH GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!!!

SATAN

CHURCH IS IN THE HEART!!!

MiMi

Scott is a clone.

And a Very Happy Easter to all my fellow MJ fans!

Eva

I see a lot of people on this board seem to be concerned about pedophilia. I agree that any such crime has to be pursued and punished.
However, I do not understand this obsession against pedophilia on this board, which is categorized under “Michael Jackson”. He had his trial. Every single detail of his life and relationships has been searched into and made public. And he was declared innocent - that was 2,491 days ago.
Please use this incredible energy you have and help to bring all pedophile criminals to trial – Joseph Kony may be just one of them.
You (whom some call “the haters” – although I am sure there must be some kind of love in your posts) seem to have a lot of energy, and creativity, and time. Please use them to serve justice and humanity.
Stop trippin' on MJ and put your energy in solving real problems.
Please.

HumanNature

Scott:

Good God,I feel sorry for you ya nut!
What has this got to do with the posted
topic?
I used to like Michael Jackson but you rabid
fans really are disulional !

Michael is dead move on you
religious nuts.

I see now Michael was nuts
just like his fans.

Peace.

YOU MUST BE "DELUSIONAL" SINCE YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE DAMN WORD PROPERLY!!!

I WILL POST WHATEVER I WANT!!!!

I REALLY DO NOT CARE WHO PURCHASE THE HOUSE MJ DIED IN!!!

I AM PERFECTLY AWARE THAT MJ IS DEAD!!!!

MY POST HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MJ!!!

I GUESS YOU HATE JESUS CHRIST TOO!!!

LOOK AT THE RABID HATERS SUCH AS OhWell AND duilama WHO CAN'T SEEM TO MOVE ON SINCE MJ DEATH!!!

P.S. CLONING Scott WILL NOT WORK OhWell

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE "DUMB AS DIRT"!!!!

AND IT SHOWS IN EVERY POST EVEN CLONING!!!

PEACE

MiMi

Hey HN

Guess the Demons on the board think if they just call out our names, we'll be there.

LoL

HumanNature

OhWell and duilama:

ONE BIG UNEDUCATED "DUMMY"!!!

JUST LIKE THAT LOSER "QUACK" SITTING IN A 5X8 LONELY JAIL CELL!!!

MiMi

UnWell aka dumdum admita he is an "uneducated dummy".

Guess that's the reason he lives on TMZ.

Too dumb to do anything else.......

LoL