Robbie Williams

I'm Interested in

MJ's Death House

3/26/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322_robbie_williams_mj_estate_ex
The first prospective buyer who came to look at the house where Michael Jackson died was singer Robbie Williams ... and who knew he was so loaded?

Our spies saw Robbie roll up to the house Thursday afternoon in his Range Rover.

The house was just listed -- again -- this time the asking price is $23.9 million.

We know anyone who looks at the estate has to pre-qualify ... meaning they have to show they can afford the steep purchase price.

As for Robbie, a London newspaper estimates his 2011 net worth at $149 mil. Robbie currently owns a home in the Beverly Hills area -- he paid $16 mil back in 2008. And he bought a house down the street and uses the land as a soccer field. Now that's rich.

As for the Holmby Hills estate -- Michael was renting it from Hubert Guez, the CFO of Ed Hardy. The house is 17,000 square feet, with 7 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms.

As for whether Robbie is interested in making an offer ... his rep had no comment.

0323_carolwood_house_footer

What I Think

I'm interested in Michael Jackson's autopsy photos. All 60+ of them. Which I would look at while LMAO.

cawobeth

cool...

Murph

Delusional duilama how much more freedom of speech do you need to keep saying the same thing over and over. You need to seek help for your obsession and your bullying issue!

Murph

Back at you delusional. If you find my responses to your creepiness disturbing and you can't scroll on by that's your problem among the other ones your are not only in denial about but seemingly giddy over being the hateful bully that you are.

Murph

New movie coming out called Bully. Hope you watch it!

benjpedro

It's great that some people are calling someone whose net worth is $149M a Loser. Who knew the readers of TMZ were billionaires?

Mitch

It's amazing that in USA nobody knows Robbie Williams. He's very famous in Europe. He made fantastic songs like "feel" or "angel". Go and tape these songs to Youtube and disocver this great artist.

Luz

Back to Robin Williams. I am not saying this guy is faking his wealth, I don't know his actual financial status. But I know there are different kinds of mortgages. One of them being that you only pay the interest and not the principal, among other types that I will not get into because I don't fully know the details. He could be using one of those loans. That said, it's not the money you make, but the money you save. I've seen many superstars living in the lap of luxury and spending money like there's no tomorrow, and wind up declaring bankruptcy.

Luz

Sorry: I meant Robbie Williams

SaraJane

nan about an hour ago

''dont worry ..they are just looking for hits..there is a reason that they post this so called item on tmz and that is because so many people love Michael and miss him..all you have to do is look at youtube..you have a couple of people posting garbage but the like hits on his videos including the acquittal ones ar astronomical..circ is doing phenomenal ..records selling..going to be something permanart in Vegas..they do this because he is so popular.
and sooner or later , after the media stops trying to hide what they did to this mans reputation for the almighty buck..they will present the truth because that will make them money also..''
_____

Nan,
Really great post, these are my sentiments entirely.
Thanks

SaraJane

This MUST and needs to be posted again -
_________________________________

MiMi
24 hours ago

'OK. TO ALL THE MJ FANS AND ALSO TO THOSE WHO MAY NOT BE BUT ARE TIRED OF THE RANTS OF OhWell AND duilama.

LET US NOT AFFORD EXTRA "HITS" TO TMZ BY CLICKING THE "dislike" TAB ON THEIR POSTS.

JUST HIT THE BLUE "report inappropriate comment" FLAG TO THE RIGHT OF THE POST INSTEAD!'

JUST A SUGGESTION, BUT THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS.