Robbie Williams

I'm Interested in

MJ's Death House

3/26/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322_robbie_williams_mj_estate_ex
The first prospective buyer who came to look at the house where Michael Jackson died was singer Robbie Williams ... and who knew he was so loaded?

Our spies saw Robbie roll up to the house Thursday afternoon in his Range Rover.

The house was just listed -- again -- this time the asking price is $23.9 million.

We know anyone who looks at the estate has to pre-qualify ... meaning they have to show they can afford the steep purchase price.

As for Robbie, a London newspaper estimates his 2011 net worth at $149 mil. Robbie currently owns a home in the Beverly Hills area -- he paid $16 mil back in 2008. And he bought a house down the street and uses the land as a soccer field. Now that's rich.

As for the Holmby Hills estate -- Michael was renting it from Hubert Guez, the CFO of Ed Hardy. The house is 17,000 square feet, with 7 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms.

As for whether Robbie is interested in making an offer ... his rep had no comment.

0323_carolwood_house_footer

Eleonora49

The soft Breeze of spring wind blew through my softend fresh washed Hair.Feeling a Kiss coming through mid air feeling a love from Nature holding me so strong so kind.The Rainbow of love Crowning the World mid air.I can feel your love all around me today.Michael Jackson playing his song out in to this earthly heaven.Filling my soul with love and laughter a happiness so profound.Loving you in every Tune like lovers so apart and still two.Wishing you were here to feel with me Natures Kiss on our Lips.The softly breeze of spring giving me a happy Kiss.How lucky how lucky we are to feel this......

Pegasus

Recently Rodrigo sent us the following comment:

I just took a stroll on the MJfacts website and seen the new tactics in their fight against Michael. As we’ve seen before, trying to compare him with a ped-le and the characteristics.

The silent dialog started with my post about their previous home page. Over there they said Michael's vindicators had a "sinister agenda"
1. A SUDDEN SURPRISE

I also happened to take a stroll there because of undating the post called “Haters’ real agenda and new strategy against Michael Jackson’s fans” which referred to their site.

To my big surprise I found that the authors had altered their homepage so that my post based on their earlier text was no longer in accord with what’s written there now.

This made me realize that though being invisible to us Michael Jackson’s haters are very much present here and are even engaged in a sort of a silent debate with us.

They express their hatred ideas in their blog, we react in ours (as their site doesn’t allow replies) and when the text we commented on is no longer suitable to them they change it. Which is absolutely normal of course – it is their blog and they can do whatever they please with it.

However the new ideas expressed there will require another comment from me and this is what this short post is all about.

Their new home page claims that it is not possible to know "what happened in that room". NO, IT IS.
2. HATERS’ NEW APPROACH

They say they don’t pull any punches and “call things as they are”. Unfortunately this is not the whole truth or – to be more exact – no truth at all.

They promise to reveal the truth about Michael Jackson’s “behavior with boys”, but instead carefully collect lies and unsubstantiated allegations which innumerable con-artists or various physopaths make about Michael Jackson either for money, due to instability of their mental condition or following the agenda similar to that of Tom Sneddon’s.

While selecting only lies for their purposes haters meticulously ignore and discriminate the truth about Michael Jackson. And since most of their lies have already been disproved now they resort to their last argument which says that “Nobody will ever know whether Jackson was innocent unless they were there in the room with him

Pegasus

Following their logic we can also claim that these people, whose minds are so terribly bent on pedophilia, are doing terrible things to children when no one is looking. The reason why we can claim that? Because we have never been in one room with these people and did not have a chance to check whether their interaction with children was innocent or not.

Never mind that the children who know them will probably say that they are perfectly normal guys, and that there are no facts testifying to the opposite – we still cannot rule out such a possibility, can we? Because we haven’t been there!!! So there is a chance that it might be true?

(No offence meant, guys, I am only talking of the flaws in your logic).

They say we are vehement in our defense of Michael Jackson. Yes, we are and we are proud of it. The overwhelming evidence of Michael’s innocence, proven by others during his lifetime and discovered by us after his death, does give us the right to call him an innocent man. Contrary to the above, irresponsible allegations and blatant lies told about Michael by his haters do not give them the right to accuse him of horrendous crimes.

This is due to one of the main principles which has been governing human society since time immemorial - it is called Presumption of Innocence and says that Every person is innocent until proven guilty, and it is absolutely not up to Michael Jackson’s haters to revoke this fundemental principle of law.

Sometimes suspects are not proven guilty because no one bothers to really look. However this is definitely not the case of Michael Jackson.

He was scrutinized from every angle possible for the major part of his life – by two Sheriff’s departments in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, two District Attorney Departments in the same counties and two Grand Juries in the period of 1993-94.

His “case” was investigated by Santa Barbara law enforcement bodies for three years in 2003-2005 which ended in a shameful (for the Prosecution) trial as a result of which Michael was fully acquitted on all counts.

His behavior was examined by the Departments of Children and Family Services in both 1993 and 2003 and on top of all that it was also the FBI who kept an eye on him throughtout the whole period. They even tried to help the prosecution and get the “first victim” again – only he vehemently refused to testify against Jackson (same as twelve years before that) . He also dropped a mysterious phrase that he had “done his part” and added he would sue them if they insisted on his coming!

The two Grand Juries in 1993/94 listened t0 400 witnesses including those cited by Michael’s haters in their blog, and the 2005 trial lasted for four months because another jury listened to all those people all over again.

Tom Sneddon got the nickname of a “mad dog” from his own colleagues not for his tender ways with potential criminals. Quite on the contrary, it was his tenacity and zeal in prosecuting people (even innocent ones) that earned him that name – so none of us can even try to pretend that he was “slack” in his work. If Tom Sneddon was unable to prove a single fact of lies against Michael Jackson nobody else could – this we may be sure of!

However all their effort was in vain. The few allegations they had proved to be unfounded and the only “victim” who testified against Jackson in 2005 said he was molested after the news of “molestation” hit the world, poor guy…

But if there is nothing to talk about why don’t haters shut up then? Why don’t they do something useful instead of trashing the innocent man’s name? If they are so ardent supporters of children’s well-being why don’t you use their blog to fight real pedophiles – and not some mythical “typical” ones whose profile someone else is “fitting”? Fro example, those concrete ones who are abundant in Hollywood as Corey Feldman says or who get away from justice in cases like the Franklin one, for example?

Why do they suggest that we help the Innocence Project? We are helping them already by uncovering numerous cases of real crimes against children! If the Innocence Project people accept our whole-hearted support we will be only too happy to contribute our findings to their work. Michael Jackson was exactly the man who prayed to children’s innocence as he was sure that being innocent and childlike would heal the world of its ills.

So we are very much willing to cooperate, only I don’t know if they are – MJ’s haters know perfectly well that the poor victims of child abuse are the first people whom they successfully brainwashed, and after that they mock at us that there is no cooperation?

However there is one thing over which I agree with haters – it would be “far more fulfilling” to defend children instead of trashing the name of a dead star who was found innocent despite all effort to prove otherwise. He is dead anyway, so what’s the need to be so terribly preoccupied with him?

If they address a similar question to us I will explain.

Restoring the good name of an innocent person is a worthy cause which may take years or even decades, and for the sake of JUSTICE Michael’s supporters are ready to do it for as long as it takes.

But it is totally not the same as the desire to restore LIES. Besides being a sort of a perverse obsession this desire is also totally incomprehensible from the point of view of normal people – why meddle with all these lies if every new day brings new evidence of Michael Jackson’s innocence?

Pegasus

3. THE FINAL EVIDENCE OF MICHAEL JACKSON’S INNOCENCE

The recent and final evidence of Michael’s innocence came from the least expected quarters. Haters wanted to impress the world with the hoarse and hardly recognizable voice of half-sedated Michael, but instead impressed us by the irrefutable proof of his purity and innocence.

Being in a half-conscious state and falling asleep in the hands of death doctor Conrad Murray Michael Jackson did the impossible – he told us what he was THINKING OF!

And what was he thinking of?

He was thinking, for example, of giving away his hard-earned money to sick children. At a moment when no one can control his thoughts or feelings he was dreaming of building the biggest in the world hospital for children!

He was saying that he felt their pain and knew how it hurt because he himself had no childhood… He said he cared about them because they are angels… He spoke of the world’s degradation and that he had no more hope… But he still wanted to heal children, a million children because children are so depressed… They are sick because they are depressed…

He said he wrote songs like Heal the world and Lost Children because he hurt, he really hurt... So he had to do it … And the next generation of people would save the planet at last… He said it was God who wanted it of him…. He said God wanted him to do it!

So being in a half-conscious state Michael Jackson was speaking about helping sick children and about GOD! How many more people are capable of thinking pure thoughts like that when they are not controlling themselves and are falling asleep?

Haters now claim that though no facts of molestation were found, they are still “not sure” because they do not know what he was thinking about.

Well, now that haters know what Michael Jackson was thinking about can I ask them to shut up, please? It is really becoming dangerous for you, guys, because even the Heavens and God are beginning to disprove your lies!

* * *

Below you will find the transcript of Michael’s words recorded by Conrad Murray (most probably for the purposes of blackmail). However fate put the tape to a better use.

If you think you know what Michael said in that tape you are mistaken. What you were offered to hear a thousand times was only a small part of the words Michael said when he was falling asleep in Murray’s criminal hands.

The few sentences they gave you to listen to are far from the full content of it. The media didn’t want you to hear the rest of the tape because Michael’s words are too strong an evidence of his pure, innocent and beautiful inner world .

And it can be only due to the Heavens’ hand that the world learned of it despite the man whose least intention was to provide us with the final proof of Michael Jackson’s innocence.

MICHAEL JACKSON’S DYING MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

MJ: Elvis didn’t do it. Beatles didn’ t do it. We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, “I’ve never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I’ve never seen nothing like this. Go. It’s amazing. He’s the greatest entertainer in the world”.

I’m taking that money, a million children, children’s hospital, the biggest in the world. Michael Jackson’s Children’s Hospital. Gonna have a movie theater, game room. Children are depressed. The — in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theater. They are sick because they are depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels.

God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I’m gonna do it, Conrad.

CM: I know you would.

MJ: Don’t have enough hope, no more hope. That’s the next generation that’s gonna save our planet, starting with – we’ll talk about it. United States, Europe, Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave — a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me – please take me with you.

CM: Mmnh-mmnh

MJ: I want to do that for them.

CM: Mmnh-mmnh

MJ: I am gonna do that for them. That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn’t have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. Heal The World, We Are The World, Will You Be There, The Lost Children. These are the songs I’ve written because I hurt, you know, I hurt.

(13 seconds, silence)

CM: You okay?

(8 seconds, silence)

MJ: I am asleep.

UPDATE March 19th, 2012 by sanemjfan
Last year I wrote a four-part rebuttal to the MJ Facts Info hater’s website, and here they are, in case some of you haven’t had a chance to read them yet:

Fact Checking the “Michael Jackson Facts Info” HATER’S Website, Part 1 of 4

Fact Checking the “Michael Jackson Facts Info” HATER’S Website, Part 2 of 4

Fact Checking the “Michael Jackson Facts Info” HATER’S Website, Part 3 of 4

Fact Checking the “Michael Jackson Facts Info” HATER’S Website, Part 4 of 4

R.W.fan,forever

forget usa this guy is BIG in the rest of the world a fantastic entertainer and singer

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" IS A CONVICTED FELON!!!!

ALL OF HIS PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS DON'T MEAN SH*T!!!

Eleonora49

Feeling the Earth under my Feed.Seeing the Blue above the clouds.The warm sun on my Skin.The words of Love wispert in my Ear so soft so softly.My heart stood still for just a moment.Time is all we got or not to feel someone undieing love. A Kiss a Kiss so deep so warm so hot on my Lips.Make me feel alive touching you I realize its true Time is Time its long or short for some.Missing the love of a Golden heart a Man so humble its true never asking only giving.Compossing,proforming,Feeling him here in the Sun seeing him in your Smile my heart stood still just for a moment.Wishing him back hearing his Voice one last time.Time is Time it can be long it can be short.His Memorys will stay and never depart.He Mastert his way into my (our) Hearts.Whats Money Whats Fame earthly things we weight on here in earthly bounds.He is weight on good he has done alive his giving and sharing to the POOR.I know I know how much we miss him......Its good he lost his earthly wealth its the golden Ticket to Golden Gates to Heaven.Rich man and corrupt once never will enter...Standing here so close to you feeling my heart pound in my chest life is all we got. Time it can we long it can be short...what ever God will give.( So we all should love the Wold)( no hate no greed)We need to Reflect and relaise there is only one God we all believe in all Nations all over.Only one Ruler over Human Kind.We all need to show love and Kindness every day.Need to help were ever we can.Understanding to each other.Respect to all (Nations and Cultures.Time is long but it can be short too so please we need to leave Foodprint of love........TO ALL !!!!!Hopefully other Nations and countrys will do the same.It is really all the same (one God.

2drk2fck

i love rr & palm beach rattan rocks as well

B.K. Oliver

Look at picture #8-- on the wall oppisite of the window doesn't it look like MJ's face??

Eleonora49

A daughter is a blessing, a lifeline for a parent. She is there like a Knight in armor to help a parent in need. A daughtes love is so kind so loving and sweet. You can stop many times and ask for advice fast she is there where help is needed. Daughters are special they often give solice advice. Daughters have time to silly things like eat a candy Bar and junkfood and when you feel guity for eating too much they tell you it is all fine. Daughters give you a smile when you sometimes cry. Love Eleonora ( I wrote this for Paris Jackson)

HumanNature

OhWell

ALL THE HATE AND MEAN SPIRITED STUFF THAT YOU POST!!!!

WE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE "PURE" LOVE OF AFFECTION FOR MiMi and HumanNature!!!!

HELL, YOU EVEN WROTE A SONG JUST FOR US!!!!

(( LOVE HUG )) ESPECIALLY FOR OhWell!!!!

HumanNature

duilama: less than a minute ago
TMZ.
Ban ban ban, please ban that HumanNature too,
before she fall into Dr. Murray's toilet and get flushed away!
Is that while she has bad breath?

---------
read and smile......

diarrhea

WHAT'S WRONG????

YOU STUCK TO THE TOILET JUST LIKE THE "QUACK"!!!!

CAN'T GET HumanNature OUT OF YOUR DELUSIONAL MIND!!!!

I'M WINNING!!!