Snooki & Baby Daddy

Best Fake Parents Ever!

3/26/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Proving they're totally prepared for parenthood ... Snooki and her alleged baby daddy Jionni LaValle have successfully managed to go 4 whole days without misplacing or damaging their plastic infant training doll.

The pregnant "Jersey Shore" star has been carrying around the fake child since last week ... in what seems like a crash prep course on how to care for an actual living, breathing child.

No word on when the baby is due ... but all signs point to late August/early September ... right around the time "Jersey Shore" Season 6 is expected to debut.

social butterfly

OMG! He is HOOOOOOOT!...... Yummy

Rose

yuk!

satan69

This is what it feels like when you stare directly into the sun.

There's a problem here

This picture is case-in-point showing the level of maturity (immaturity) of these two azz_wipes. The dog next door to me is pregnant too and I'm thinking it will be a far better parent.

Gretel

Oh my goodness, that is just plain wrong on so many levels. If that spawn is a boy do you think they'll wax it's eyebrows to make it more ladylike like the rest of those lowlifes? Do you think it has a chance to have a top lip?

Beaners

Not Italian, and not from Jersey and not ready for the responsibility of parenthood.

hillbillygirl45

I only watched this "show" a couple of times. Both times this troll-doll was COMPLETELY hammered. She was in such bad shape she could NOT remember if she had sex or not. Somehow I don't think she's gonna get 'mother of the year'. I'm curious, what DO you get when you breed a garden gnome with a troll? Lord, I despise these people.....

Bonkers

I'm surprised that they haven't taken a can of tan spray paint to that thing yet.

janja

you know you both look like fools right?

Dani

Seriously, i'm so fkn tired of these trashy losers. WHAT is the fascination with them?? Who gives a rat's *ss what they're doing?? She's a drunken moron that should not be reproducing and will likely have a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome. They are an embarrasment to our country.

Angie Diego

Snooki, everyone in the world hates you... you are not famous, you are infamous. Now, lets see if that unwanted kid of yours comes out with any defects from all the hard-core partying you did around New Year's. And did MTV still pay you the $2 million I heard about them offering last year? You are a no-talent, unattractive sleazy whorish phoney. Go away.

Jane

Snooki is an Oompa Loompa... your arguement is invalid.

^ "Get back to the factory"

tazer

what does she see in that Jionni hes such a looser.

Larissa

People , talkkk mess about Snooki & jonni ?
When they need to STFU !
iThinkkk ; Snooki will be a good Mommy <3
# Hater 's ISwear .

Alex

I would be so ashamed if she was my mom!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments