« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Exploring NYC

In a Pimped Out Limo Van

3/26/2012 8:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0326_tebow_videoTim Tebow
's tour of New York City rolled on last night ... this time hitting up a modest Italian restaurant ... in a PIMPED OUT limo van.

Tebow and his entourage hit up Scarpetta in Chelsea ... and judging from the big ol' smile on his face ... he's REALLY enjoying his new city.

Tim stayed quiet when we asked about his impending QB battle with Mark Sanchez ... but judging by his ride, he's already being treated like a starter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

There's a problem here

I understand he's a virgin, and that's cool, but every time I see him I wonder who's going to step in and be his first? I doubt if that's going to be very memorable.

Throwback kid

I hope he spends as much time trying to become a better passer (less than 50% completions)as he does trying to be a celebrity. He goes to more celeb events than any QB in the NFL, he will find out that Oscar parties will not help him become a better QB

Tony

It's not what you do on the streets of NYC that count. Let's see if he can "earn his keep". Otherwise that limo will be taking him to other places.
Not a big fan of tebow, as you can see. He's a bit ****y for me. All Sanchez needs is time...

Mel Zipskin

NEVER seen with chicks. WHEN is he gonna come out of the closet??

LOLOL

Tebow is going to become the starting QB and the biggest star on the Jets. Sanchez doesn't have half the ability of Tebow, so its a wrap for that clown.

3rdnlong

Why is it now everytime you see Tebow in the media does it bring to mind "staged event" looks like he is trying to give Kim K a run for her money as #1 Fame W__re !

Bo

This comment is for the haters and folks who are jealous... what is wrong if Big T is a virgin or don't have a flock of women surrounding him? Tebow have family, fans and friends that love and care about him, unconditionally. Who business is it if he hasn't gotten laid or don't have an significant other. What matters is the man is happy!! I wish him the best and HOPE and PRAY he will never change.

grumpy

You guys are in LA writing this "article"? It's not in Chelsea, and it's not a "modest" Italian restaurant, it's one of the best in NY, so who you got working on this one?

Whateverbytch

"wild girls" is a moot point for Tim...he's so cute

Sue

Don't know why he's exploring NYC, he should be cruising around Jersey. The NY Jets AND the NY Giants are both New Jersey teams - they practice and play in NJ. Nothing NY about them.

janet

Wonder where in Jersey he's going to live?

Ace

Could be on the Spitzer tour.......just in case.

jackbauer888

Good luck TEBOW

jackbauer888

Stop trolling Tebow! Yall gonna praise the man once the season starts.

jeff

I don't belive Tim is still a virgin. I'm not religious at all, but I like him. A rookie quarterback that won 7 of his first 8 games is a winner in my book. He won a game where he only completed 2 passes. I hope he helps the Jets win alot of games. I wish the Rams would have got him.(my awful football team)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments