Alicia Silverstone

I Feed My Baby ...

By Spitting into His Mouth

3/27/2012 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327_alicia_silverstone_Reg
This is how Alicia Silverstone feeds her 10-month-old son -- chewing up food in her mouth ... then spitting it directly into his ... like a bird.

Alicia posted the video on her blog this weekend, claiming it's her "favorite" way to feed her son Bear Blu (that's his name). Alicia adds, "He literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I’m eating."

It's unclear why she does this -- there's probably some hippie-dippie explanation about the bacteria in her mouth helping to strengthen her kid's immune system ... or something -- but she never explains why herself.

For the record -- Alicia's a staunch vegan ... and she's raising her son vegan too. Mother knows best?

Hey Now

Why???? That's just wrong.

Zoe

i remember when i was a kid, we had a neighbor that fed her babies kinda like this. she would chew the food and then spit it into a spoon and then stick the spoon in the kids mouths. my mom told me if i ever ate anything while i was over there she would beat me stupid...

Butterfly

HOPEFULLY, THE HEALTH DEPT. in her city, or, THE CDC will get wind of this disgusting practice against her child, and, take her in for questioning. Where in the world did this "mother" learn something so repulsive? Is this how SHE was raised???

Squeaky Shoes

ugh... who is sleepiing with these crazies?

John_Dunkel

God forbid some mothers even shove their breasts into the kids mouth to feed it.

Squeaky Shoes

also... is she hard up for media coverage? because admitting something like this to the general public seems stupid. is the "attention whore" bell going off in anyone else's head?

yasmeen

wow talk about "CLUELESS"

northern gypsy

yikes...back in the day when there weren't any food processor...or...perhaps even today in a 3rd world country it may be justified...however...this vegan mom needs to give her head a shake...
sorry...i'm not buying what's she's selling !!!

Luz

That is gross and disgusting! I bet she behaves the same way!

Cathy

W-T-F??? I have 5 children and have been raising children for almost 25 years. I have NEVER EVER heard of such a batsh*t crazy thing. That's disgusting!!

xfiler93

Hollywood and the deviants...they never cease to suprise do they? sickening.

Calinative

That's just nasty! Oh and some child molester could easily start playing some sick food/sex game easily with a child that was taught something gross like this.

Kevin

Oh there's a video. OH OF COURSE. Gross.

N Niemi

As soon as this kid finds enough quarters around the house, he's going order a double Whopper with bacon.

Just Karen

Just glad that it's her kid and not mine!