Alicia Silverstone

I Feed My Baby ...

By Spitting into His Mouth

3/27/2012 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327_alicia_silverstone_Reg
This is how Alicia Silverstone feeds her 10-month-old son -- chewing up food in her mouth ... then spitting it directly into his ... like a bird.

Alicia posted the video on her blog this weekend, claiming it's her "favorite" way to feed her son Bear Blu (that's his name). Alicia adds, "He literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I’m eating."

It's unclear why she does this -- there's probably some hippie-dippie explanation about the bacteria in her mouth helping to strengthen her kid's immune system ... or something -- but she never explains why herself.

For the record -- Alicia's a staunch vegan ... and she's raising her son vegan too. Mother knows best?

judi

uhhh GROSS!!!

rico

she cray cray.

BeSerious

That's the weirdest, stupidest, grossest thing I've ever seen. Someone probably told her this is the best way to feed her child. Does she do this in a restaurant? I would ask the management to make her leave. G.R.O.S.S.

Keksi

I think she is doing Monarch programming wrong way.

I+

Kind diet? kind of wrong to chew food and spit into an unwilling mouth (that kid is NOT into it, see how many times she turns him towards her) Alicia, would you like someone to chew food and spit it into YOUR mouth?? Think about it....

JBDragon

Wow, She used to be so HOT, but now? She's crazy woman. The kids name alone is bad enough, but this is just sick! I wonder if she does this with her husband also? Now when I see her, it's just YUCK.

What happens to people when they go to Hollywood and become famous? Somehow they come out the other end as a Crazy person.

greenii3

Give that boy a burger or steak!!!!

Barbara A.

There's no requirement for a brain to have a child. Ever hear of thrush, ewwwwwwhhh By the looks of her childs cheeks he's not as healthy as she wants to believe her vegan bird diet will make him. Disturbing video on so many levels.

greenii3

Give that boy a burger or steak!!!!

bagladey

I passed on the video because it just sounds nasty.

I+

Here is more info on the topic...

MIKE

FN gross! and stupid!

IWasSomeoneOnce

I was at a few parties with her back in the 90's and I will say, she's a "great cook".

dope-digity

What the mother... effin' F!!!

Nasious Cordova

Is she a scientologist? Bragging about oddball habits that are going to lead to a lifetime of therapy for the kid, and a name that promises daily beatings in the schoolyard (unless it's the Hubbard Academy). It's her choice, of course, but she should come out of the scientology closet. It would help people understand the crazy.