Ex-Korn Drummer

Arrested for DUI

3/27/2012 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327_David_Silveria_ex
David Silveria -- the original drummer for the band Korn -- was arrested for DUI in Huntington Beach, CA this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

According to police records, 39-year-old Silveria -- who played with the band from 1993 to 2006 -- was arrested on Sunday at 10:45 AM. It's unclear why the musician was pulled over.

After a 5-year hiatus from the music industry, Silveria announced recently he has joined a new band called INFINIKA.

Attempts to reach David were unsuccessful.

Story developing ...

Zorta

He's correct... I mean at least for that band. The bass just sounds like there someone pounding on detuned strings anyhow. So with that said, pretty much anyone that has any kind of rhythm can pretty much pick up any bass, tuned or not, and just hammer away on it. And for the record, I think Mr. Silveria probably makes a better bass player then a drummer, his drumming was mediocre at best! Not haten at all, just an honest drummers opinion.

KnuckleDragger

...and learn how to play the drums in 4 minutes.

Chris

"Ex-Korn Drummer Arrested for DUI" - Wow, some story TMZ, what's next "Trump's incarcerated business partners retarted gay niece enters rehab"?

RICH

I rarely post here but... HEY TMZ... WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOU INFO?? FIELDY NEVER QUIT KORN!!!

Silveria NEVER Rejoined KORN and Fieldy is STILL Korn's bass player you MORONS! CHECK YOUR FACTS!!!!!

RICH

hahahaha **** YOU TMZ! NOW YOU CHANGE IT HUH? **** YOU ***S!

static

Nice going dumbass.

mafika

I haven't listened to korn in many years, their older stuff is much better... But even I was shocked to hear that fieldy had left the band, I figured I would have heard something about that.. Where could they have got that info from? You can't just make that up, kinda odd

Who Knew

And the beat goes on. I can't imagine how much trouble I could have gotten into in my younger days if things where as tight as they are now. I once was a passenger and my friend got pulled over in his GTI, he told the policemen we where going to a girls apartment down the block (true). He asked if I could drive I said no way. He told us to park the car and walk. The next morning we got back to his car and the Beastie Boys where still playing on the cassette deck.

CDF

Korn is one of the best bands and I hope David gets his act together and gains success in his new band.

Of course there are always idiotic people who have to make negative komments whenever anything related to korn is posted on a website.

God-Of-Lyf

Wait, WHO?

Tee

he's hot

arale norimaki

korn is still around?

Brian

Fieldy never left Korn and David never rejoined to play bass...that comes from an April Fool's joke from last year.

Head

Say what?? Fieldy didn't leave Korn. Dave doesn't play bass. Shena****ns!!

shagrath

i was just wondering about what dave was up to, havent heard anything on him for a while...
the bands doing fine with ray back there but david will always be a fan favorite...
1045a, that means either A, he got pulled over right out of a champagne brunch, or B, hes still one raging alcoholic from his band days...
wish him well, korns always been one of my favorite bands

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments