Justin Bieber's Dream Mansion

Underground 21+ Entertainment

3/27/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327_justin_bieber_house_launch
update_bar
2:10 PM PDT --
Sources tell us ... Bieber is extremely close to sealing the deal on the house ... but he does have one minor reservation -- he's frustrated that everyone knows about the home.

Still, we're told Justin and the seller are "very close" to going into escrow ... they just need to work out a few minor points.

0314_divider_graphic
18-year-old Justin Bieber won't be able to enjoy his L.A. dream mansion to the fullest -- at least for the next three years -- because one of its coolest amenities ... is strictly for the 21+ crowd.

As we previously reported, Bieber has put an offer on a 9,000 sq. ft. Calabasas estate way outside Hollywood -- and among its awesome features ... a fabulous wine cellar.

Bieber won't be able to avail himself of the cellar's services -- unless he plans to store Pepsi down there -- but he WILL be able to enjoy the 6-bdrm mansion's GIANT outdoor pool, spa, sauna, separate guest house, and private movie theater.

As for the real selling point -- the Calabasas community where the house is located is a veritable anti-paparazzi fortress ... with several highly-guarded security gates. The community is also home to Travis Barker, NFL star Keyshawn Johnson, and Master P's son Romeo.

No word yet if Bieber’s offer has been accepted.

I am Spartacus

he's frustrated everyone knows about the house... i wonder if it's as frustrating as having your phone ring non stop because some little punk decided it'd be funny to post 9 of the 10 digits in your phone number.

I can't wait for his 15 mins to be up. He's on album #2, that means he'll have about another year to year & 1/2 and then he'll be right there next to Aaron Carter.

Chase

Tacky house w/tacky neighbors. I would expect nothing less from him. All his money and he's looking at Calabassas?!!? What a joke!

Cujeaux

I'm surprised Biebs would go for this style of house. It's too formal and boring for a kid his age. Canadians tend to have poor taste though. They'll live in just about anything and stuff it with French provincial furniture.
The colonial cabinetry in the kitchen and cheap granite should be laid to rest at the salvage yard.

MATTHEW KLEIN

I WAS @ AN OPEN HOUSE IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS (SUNSETSTRIP AREA ) ON ST IVES I WAS ASKING THE REALTOR IF THE HOME NEXT STORE WAS A RENTAL, AND HE SAID NO, JUSTIN BIEBER HAD JUST CLOSED ESCROW ON IT NOT THAT I GIVE A RATS ASS WHERE THIS MAN LIVES BUT SOMEONE HAS THERE FACTS OFF A BIT
NOT SAYING IT COULD BE THE REALTOR WHO WAS TRYING TO SELL THIS HOUSE

AntiSocialForum.com

Everyone knows about the house, but who really cares? Besides some 14 year old girls and TMZ paparazzi who else is stalking Bieber?

TV Gord

Where Justin comes from in Canada, you can drink when you're 19, and since he's on his own property, I don't see this is being that big a deal.

John

I hope the place was staged to sell, because the inside and furniture were awful.. He may have to find a gay buddy to help re-decorate and redo the inside. I say gay because in LA gays are always better at this. Congrats on your new shell Justin. If you've got the bucks I'm talking landscaping and new bathrooms.

Selebraties Suck

Another limo liberalbagger.

John

I know he's gonna enjoy being neighbors with Romeo Miller and vise versa. Umh umh umh.

Sandy

Number 13 --AmbushAnnie: 5 hours ago

Shut up! I'm not jealous of JB and I love listening to some of his music. I was just speaking the truth about rich celebrities buying up these expensive mansion they don't need mostly to impress their fans. How many times have you come to TMZ and other sites and read about celebrity's who are selling their mansion, behind in their mortgage/taxes or their homes going into foreclosure? Some of them are so broke they owe Uncle Sam and can't pay their child and spousal support. I hope JB doesn't fall into that category but the way that boy is spending he'll be broke before you know it. Money comes and goes it doesn't stay and I hope JB knows this before he gets in to deep. Just saying...

Alucard1969

This is the home that belonged to Nicole Murphy. Sold last year for about $5.7 Million to a home flipper. Pics of the home on TMZ are before the flip. Outside of the home looks spanish and the flipper made inside French. Looks like a BAD NYC Apartment. Only thing that was done well was new stone around the pool. If JB buys this home he shouln't pay more then $6 million. Home does have an awsome view off the back yard.

Joe B

How could they forget? The Jackson family is right next to him. Unless he lives only in the first gate area. The second gate is where the Houses starting at $10 mil and up.

John

I love the house. It's like a Pueblo-style house... and at a quick glance I could even see Mid-Century Modern (similar to the Brady Bunch house) and I love it. I believe Justin Bieber has a profound attraction to some things "ole school" and sees this home as a peaceful and comfortable home for himself. I love it. I could never see what people see in those Contemporary-style homes with all the glass and looking like an office building, such as Alicia Keys' contemporary crib in New York. Don't me wrong, Alicia's got a fabulous crib; I just don't personally like contemporary for my own reasons. Like Justin, I like ole school. I love this home and I could very easily picture Justin Bieber in this home. I'd read that the interior clashes with the exterior, and if so, that is minor. In fact, that's what fun about purchasing a home--you could have so much fun with the interior decorating. I'm so happy for him. Plus, he'll have such a cool neighbor as Romeo Miller. Wow. (I love you, Justin)

Donna

He's a small town Canadian boy. Hope he doesn't forget the values by which he was raised. This house is hideous, and why he would want to live there is beyond comprehension unless his handlers are telling him he should be living in such a house. Hope he's careful because his "cuteness" factor won't last much longer.

Kris

This is absolutely a TRAGIC case of a very talented young performer, getting "duped" into buying something the performer doesn't need! How long are you planning to live there, Justin? How much 'land space' do you need right now? And in Calabasses? If I were to advise: Which, apparantly I think I think I am --okay, yeah, I'm WAY overstatting my credentials: . . . Don't buy property just because the 'perpetuators' (the people who benefit financially by people like you who purchase property next door to them)ask you too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2