Lindsay Lohan

Everyone's On Board

To End Formal Probation

3/27/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0326_lindsay_lohan_district_attorney_ex
Lindsay Lohan is in the clear ... if she doesn't screw up in the next 48 hours, she will be off formal probation for the first time in more than 4 years ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... The L.A. County District Attorney is satisfied Lindsay completed the terms of her probation. As a result, the D.A. will accept the L.A. County Probation Department's report that Lindsay has complied with all the terms of her probation. We've learned the D.A. will have no objection to Judge Stephanie Sautner terminating Lindsay's probation in the Beverly Hills DUI case.

As for Lindsay's other little problem -- the jewelry heist -- we've learned the L.A. City Attorney sees no reason why Lindsay's formal probation -- requiring her to regularly report to her probation officer and the judge -- will be changed to informal probation, meaning as long as Lindsay keeps her nose clean she is off the hook for misdemeanor theft.

Lindsay is in court Thursday, and we'll be livestreaming. She will walk out with virtually no strings attached to her freedom. Well, there is one string. To get off informal probation, she must obey all laws for the next 2 1/2 years.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

UPYOURS

I can just see it, Milo showing up with Dr. Drew in tow. He then starts pounding on Kate Majors and vice versa chaos ensues...

ketjo

You know what that means don't you Help.? if in fact she was at that studio earlier this year and already filmed her part ....means Lohan Inc is spinning big time again...this is not a NEW DEAL ...at all ....Just another Twist of the Tale......LOL
Like only using Old Photos for all her articles and not current photos in hopes that people will think that is what she still looks like....
Hummmmm think I will do that I got a glamor Head shot for a cover shoot I did one time that I can use....its only 10 or 15 yrs old...just right....

Nikki

So glad there is a picture of Octomom on the right. Now im not hungry and will skip over lunch today

ketjo

Descided to play Lindsay for a while....its only about 20 yrs old by the hair style somewere around 1993 I think...LOL
Yes sir and I "cough!cough !cough!" I haven't changed a bit....just like sweet little Lindsay....LOL

melody

Nikki-
When I pull up to your wedding, MOVE THOSE CONES!

Grandma Cracker

Speaking of Octomom.....you guys gotta hear this.......

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Hey NICOLE... might as well put that calendar away and break out the hourglass. Do you still have that one Linds sent you? I'll never understand how she got it past the K9 inspection.

Grandma Cracker

Can I be in charge of FU's bachelor party? I have some great ideas!

Aqua

Nikki, your wedding would not be complete without a LL-look-a-like performing B*J's in the men's room..

awards

New story front page, come and get it, eh?

dater date

"long as Lindsay keeps her nose clean" Dater D of http://www.datingflux.com/blog -This is good for her to increase the seriousness on her part. she has to be very grateful to Judge S.S for making her to be serious in her cleanup. She will not be smiling as before in the court as if she has no problems. Love your blogging. keep it up

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16