Octomom

The Topless Photo Spread

3/27/2012 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327_octomom_nude_launchHere she is ... a topless OctoMom in all her nipple-covering glory ... smiling her way through a series of erotic photos for a European magazine.

The photos feature Nadya Suleman in various states of undress ... eventually stripping down to just a pair of panties. For the record -- the panties never come off (thank god).

Octo had previously sworn to never EVER pose naked ... but when she once again found herself desperate for rent money ... she agreed to drop her top for a $10,000 paycheck.

girl more power to you!!! a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!!!!

Girl make Ur Money!!! a Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!!!!1 take care of them babies!!!!! More Power to ya!!!!!

renee

As a single mom I can understand her plight, imagine being single with so many children and her wanting to raise them the best way she can. 10,000 only would have fed those kids a few months. She did what she had to do.

pamela

I that is her busy if she wants to do that.. but her live on welfare is whole different story is needs to get a real job support for 14 kids she decided to have.. I am sure she doing the best job she can.. I am two kids & could not imagamine having 14 kids.. that same time.. I wish her the best of lucky.. I hope them all the best..

santiago

she is a fool for having done it for such little money.

Kurt

The kids shouldn't have to suffer from the mom's problems(ie they were her free choice). Take the kids from her and put them in homes where they can be cared for. And, please think about taking the mom off welfare(serious and wilfull abuse of the principles for which welfare was created).

Omnipotent1

Now that is officially f..... disgusting!! Publishing nude shots of a mother of 14!! That's fu..... reprehensible

barbiemacs

GAWD...one look at those crusty black feet was enough for my guy!! That and the photoshopped face...OMG!!!! She is so in love with herself. Wish she smiled at her kids like that..maybe they wouldn't throw screwdrivers at her face..HAHA!! Wait as the 8 get to be teens...the fun will begin!!

BarbeeAnn

She definitely needs a tan. Natural, tanning beds, or even the professional spray on tans... Yuk, her demented mind is something else, but I do understand she needs money for all 13 of her so called fatherless children. Which she should not of had so many kids when she can not support them all. She is definitely an attention grabber... I feel sorry for her children. Even the Jolie-Pitt's can't give all their kids all the attention they need. How does Octomom think she's going to give all her kids enough attention, love, safety, and just a great bringing up all on her own. Sure her mother helps, but in the state of California there needs to be one adult per five children...

BarbeeAnn

@ Kurt who do you think pays the foster parents? The same company who pays welfare so what good would it be if they took all her 14 kids. I think the kids should stay were they're at. No matter what it will cost that state money, but Foster would cost the state more. I ask make her work on her body more before they take these photo's...

BarbeeAnn

Please, Let me stop looking at her. Take her off this site she needs a tan, she's saggy,scary looking, plus it looks like the crew jizzed on her whole body.....She definitely needs eye make-up to cover those dark circles even above her eye's. At least put some make up on her definitely air brush the photo too...

BarbeeAnn

It's everybody's right to have kids and more kids and more and more and more and more, ect. in America. She's doing what she has to do. Even if it's to make money for a vacation to get away for a'lil from her kids, j/k hope that's not true. I would do the same if I had to. This photo does look natural and really I am into natural, but would a little bit of make hurt? It would make us hurt less seeing these photos plus maybe help her out with getting more photo shoot jobs. I'm just saying she doing this to make money to support her kids 10,000 + 14 kids, that's going to be gone in a heartbeat. $10,000 is not very much at all...

OneCool

My barf taste like green peppers! yuk

Jamie

So disgusting!

holyhosehead

OH THE HUMANITY !!!!!!

John

Wow. She 10,000 dollars won't go far in paying for the mental institutions her what? 14 kids will require soon.