Octomom

The Topless Photo Spread

3/27/2012 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327_octomom_nude_launchHere she is ... a topless OctoMom in all her nipple-covering glory ... smiling her way through a series of erotic photos for a European magazine.

The photos feature Nadya Suleman in various states of undress ... eventually stripping down to just a pair of panties. For the record -- the panties never come off (thank god).

Octo had previously sworn to never EVER pose naked ... but when she once again found herself desperate for rent money ... she agreed to drop her top for a $10,000 paycheck.

alex

HAHAHAHA!! Oh god...

KAREN Christopher

Really amateur photos - could have done a much better job. Too bad

Bubbles The Chimp

I am not sure which is more empty... the vast crevasse referred to as her vagina or her brain.

Rhonda

Many, many single mothers are in the same situation she is, but do not resort to this! She says she is doing this for her children, but how long does she intend to use them to support herself? She should be ashamed at the thought that these nude pics will still be around for her children to see when they are older. I know I would never want my mother to do something like this...whatever the reason.

StixZadinia

Did her face give birth too?

Mannyprime

I'd still tap that!

Jessica

She is FUGLY!!!

Michael

man....I just got done eating lunch and I think I am going to hurl.

JOHN

YIKES DON`T DO ME ANY FAVOURS >>>>> GET DRESSED ... SEE A PLASTIC SURGEON....GOOD LORD...YOU GOT TO GET OUT MORE OFTEN,DAAA

Ronk09

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - breath -ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm?!

Did somebody photoshop Groucho Marx's eyebrows on her?

vern dufford

One word...NASTY!

Angry Danny

well that just destroyed my heterosexuality for good......

peoplearesilly

People will actually pay to buy a magazine with her in it? Go figure. This makes me want to puke.

Bitch Pudding

She looks like a tranny.