Piers Morgan vs. Madonna

She Will Never Be on My Show!

3/28/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-EXDPiers Morgan has banned Madonna from his show but the reason is a mystery.

Piers tweeted Tuesday night, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

After receiving that tweet, Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, tweeted back, "Really?" and attached a letter from Piers' producer inviting Madonna to be a guest on his UK chat show.

Piers then tweeted back, "Madonna has only been banned from my CNN show, not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too."

As for why the bad blood, sources close to Madonna tell TMZ ... Madonna has no idea why Piers is mad at her, adding, "She doesn't even know who he is."

Piers said in January, 2011 he banned Madonna from his show for life because she's been "an irritant in my life for 20 years." The invite, therefore, on Piers' UK show, is baffling.

Phreaky

No one wants to see her anyway, even if the reason for it is stupid. We've had enough of her fake English accent, her pretentiousness, her boring "say exactly what they want to hear" BS. She should have retired 20 years ago.

weird al yankovich

No joke until right now I had no idea who piers morgan was either ...

He REALLY should chill ..

Some people REALLY need that piece of humble pie

Funny thing is I watch TV like there's no tomorrow and I have no idea who this dude is lol

Just goes to show you the cloud some people live in

peace

WEIRD

Jim

Uhm, Piers... GROW UP.

thinksalot

Cannot stand Madonna, and now I adore Piers even more. WTG!

Keksi

Please,they are both Illuminati puppets.

Bu

Who even watches Piers Morgan's show?

lookItsMegRyan

Piers is always looking for unique ways to get lousy ratings. He's found another.

lisamorunning

I've banned them both from my television viewing pleasure. I can't stand either one of them!

OKS

Another Madonna lie!! Like she doesn't know who he is when he replaced Larry King and she is up EVERYONE'S a-hole for publicity. What a lie! That and her stupid, blantant Molly lie. Her cd sucks big time.

Jay W.

Pierce... Material girl could give a Rats A$$ about you or you failing show !

Lisa

Who cares? Madonna isn't even relevant anymore.

MysteriousLady87

Madonna is the best

Yep I said that

Well Madonna since this British wanker has banned you from his show no one watches I guess you will find it hard to make a living

parlayer

I'd ban madonna also!!

tellmeaboutit

Oh piss off, Piers. I can't imagine that Madonna gives a crap about you or your show and I know I don't. I miss Larry King. He wasn't the self important ahole Piers is.