Piers Morgan vs. Madonna

She Will Never Be on My Show!

3/28/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-EXDPiers Morgan has banned Madonna from his show but the reason is a mystery.

Piers tweeted Tuesday night, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

After receiving that tweet, Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, tweeted back, "Really?" and attached a letter from Piers' producer inviting Madonna to be a guest on his UK chat show.

Piers then tweeted back, "Madonna has only been banned from my CNN show, not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too."

As for why the bad blood, sources close to Madonna tell TMZ ... Madonna has no idea why Piers is mad at her, adding, "She doesn't even know who he is."

Piers said in January, 2011 he banned Madonna from his show for life because she's been "an irritant in my life for 20 years." The invite, therefore, on Piers' UK show, is baffling.

bagladey

HA HA! Guy Oseary better come up with some other quote from Madonna other than "she doesn't even know who **** is" because he's making her look like a fool as there's NO 53-year-old "British" multi-millionaire, business-woman who doesn't know who Piers Morgan is.

Tee

he's rather pompous and self important for such a lousy interviewer. dreadful.

Joe

Madonna / Guy Oseary handed Piers Moron's ass to him on a silver plate during a Twitter session on Sunday. Everyone knew all this time all he wanted was to have her on his LAME, PATHETIC Show. As always Madonna has the last laugh!

Ozzie X

Piers no one wants to be on your show.

King of TMZ

Piers Nobody Morgan are you gay or what??? lol fighting like a spiteful biatch with Madonna. Grow up. It would have been better if you invited her (it will bring you ratings actually) then grill the bejesus outta her but no you're a nobody slamming a somebody as if you are I dont know what! LOL Grow up Piers Moregay

Jackie

LOL....So she was going to talk to a person she has never heard of? Hmm!!!

zelda

Who is Piers Morgan?

YouDontSay

madonna sucks

Tony

It's probably due to something he heard on a phone tap.

alex

This is not new!!! He is just trying to get more followers because he is annoying himself...he's is using her celebrity to get get some attention...he's an irritant too! I miss Larry!!!!!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

I love how every "celebrity" uses the phrase "I don't even know who he/she is"....

Floridagirl

Now if they would only ban Pierce from being on TV ever again, all would be well with world.

RaineeDrops

Piers and Madonna are both equally hot headed narcissists.

They both are so full of themselves, they need their egos deflated and a big slice of some humble pie.

cass

When someone bans or has something to truthfully tell madonna, she always claims 'Oh but I don't even know who that is'. I call BS.

Suck you washed up slut!

Cromulent

Piers Morgan bans Madge?

Maybe Piers isn't quite the tool I thought he was.