Piers Morgan vs. Madonna

She Will Never Be on My Show!

3/28/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-EXDPiers Morgan has banned Madonna from his show but the reason is a mystery.

Piers tweeted Tuesday night, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

After receiving that tweet, Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, tweeted back, "Really?" and attached a letter from Piers' producer inviting Madonna to be a guest on his UK chat show.

Piers then tweeted back, "Madonna has only been banned from my CNN show, not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too."

As for why the bad blood, sources close to Madonna tell TMZ ... Madonna has no idea why Piers is mad at her, adding, "She doesn't even know who he is."

Piers said in January, 2011 he banned Madonna from his show for life because she's been "an irritant in my life for 20 years." The invite, therefore, on Piers' UK show, is baffling.

mzsward

that was a very funny story....Pierce you win that round...LMAO

mzsward

that was a very funny story....Pierce you win that round...LMAO

bob

First Madonna says she didn't know who Joe frances is, now she's saying she doesn't know who Piers is...is this really going to be her defense everytime?

bluzzone

Really doesn't matter. People would have missed Madonna on his show anyways because no one watches it.

Ann

I am sure Madonna is shaking in fear. Oh please.

Karen

Can you say publicity!!! I am so tired of being insulted by these infantile tactics. Who TF cares? He just wants limelight!!!

Texas-Writer

Dueling morons!
Nobody cares.

Wonderone

You need to hire better PR flacks, Madge. Your desire to negate people with the line, "... never heard of him" is so blatantly disingenuous as to be funny at this point.

Here's an idea: instead of believing that you are "A Queen", (maybe vainly hoping some of that British-ness will rub off on you) look in the mirror, study your cosmetically stretched, puffed up filler face, and ask yourself... "Do I really want to pretend to still be living in my glory years? Or should I show more self-awareness and blaze a path for the generation that grew up on me by growing up and doing relevant things appropriate for my age?" The "I'm so hip... I'm going to pretend along with my "DJ Friend" that Molly really is a girl and not a drug reference" is so indicative of how ludicrous and irrelevant you've become to most people. Look in the mirror, Madge... maybe you'll finally see what everyone else has seen for years now.

Anon

I have no opinion on Madonna but Piers Morgan is nobody. Seriously nobody, a boring show and from what I've read, probably was guilty of hacking into people's phones in the UK.

Mumra the Ever Living

Of course Madonna has no idea who he is. Madonna neither reads or watches anything that isn't about herself. Other humans don't interest her - other humans don't matter to her, unless it can help her publicity wise.

karlew

She can't be on his show but he'd hack her phone in an instant if he could.

Paul

Isn't a feud involve 2 people? seems to me here is just one crying for publicity when the other one has no clue who the eff is him... W

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Madonna should be banned from LIFE and everyones show??? A boring Slut , a social Pig and a talent-less human s***-bag!!!

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

So now even gay men don't like Madonna? Its tough to keep up.

metro2176

He keeps trying to conjure up a feud with someone to get publicity.. Tried to do it when he was on Howard Stern and Howard wouldn’t play his game. He's desperate.