Piers Morgan vs. Madonna

She Will Never Be on My Show!

3/28/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-EXDPiers Morgan has banned Madonna from his show but the reason is a mystery.

Piers tweeted Tuesday night, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

After receiving that tweet, Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, tweeted back, "Really?" and attached a letter from Piers' producer inviting Madonna to be a guest on his UK chat show.

Piers then tweeted back, "Madonna has only been banned from my CNN show, not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too."

As for why the bad blood, sources close to Madonna tell TMZ ... Madonna has no idea why Piers is mad at her, adding, "She doesn't even know who he is."

Piers said in January, 2011 he banned Madonna from his show for life because she's been "an irritant in my life for 20 years." The invite, therefore, on Piers' UK show, is baffling.

jona

Piers.. more people go to her concerts than watch your show. You're the bottom dweller of the ratings pile. I have never been a madonna fan but you're delusional if you think it matters.

Selena NC

I am so SICK of this Old Ass FART, seriously he is nothing important, Just a pedacito de NADA!Gosh, people stop posting this stinkin ol turd,he's using Madonna to try & get viewers because He & His SHOW SUCK!

Watcher

A lot of people here seem to be on Madonna's side. I'm NOT one of them. I don't care how famous you are and how rich you are or how many people around the world may love you. If you've been a constant irritant to me for 20 years, I wouldn't let you on my show either. Why would I want to spend any time with you and have to pretend like I think you're great when we both know I can't stand you?

Jim Benson

I'm sure Madonna is losing sleep over this...lmao

panchang810

Soooo, how many people watch his show again? IRRELEVANT.

panchang810

Piers who? Seriously, who is he? I've stopped watching CNN after Larry King left. CNN has become soooo IRRELEVANT indeed.

Ms.CaliBombshell

Im happy to see that i'm not the only one who thinks Madonna is an old lady who is having a past mid life crisses. I use to like her but she is full of it. And the dance dj who put her on blast was right. Hopefully she will get a ****ing clue. BTW she is starting to look like a pedaphile. not a cougar.

jeff

Once I got to know Piers, I found out he was a pretty cool dude. Him not caring for madonna cements his coolness. His fued with the little people on America's Got Talent was hilarious. Sometimes I watch his show if he has a good guest on. He's a GREAT interviewer. Wish him much continued success. madonna is the most OVERRATED performer of all time.(I would call her a singer but she can't carry a tune live)

blake

Piers... shut up! You are such a little b-itch boy. Go back to the U.K. and live under the toadstool where you belong.

Tracy

Piers WHO??? Who the eff does he think he is. Shes mutha effing madonna, She doesnt need his duma$$ show. Go away Piers

Marie

Madonna's comment to anyone dissing her is the same every time "She doesn't even know who they are" as if the entire world are just insignificant little unknowns compared to her. Cracks me up!

AnnaR

No loss there by not being on his so-called show. I find Piers Morgan to be a pompous arse. He cannot interview to save his life. Maybe he should go be a politician back in the good ole UK. Hmm, sorry to insult the Members of Parliament, even they are better than this idiot and don’t trust any politician!

Tyler

Piers is a little weirdo I guess huh? Going out of your way to someone is banned from your show when they expressed "NO" interest in being on your show or you in the first place. Publicity machine. People know when you say "Madonna" everyone perks up obsessively.

soulofanangel

------------------------------------------------------------
PIERS MORGAN can take HIS dog and pony show and MADONNA can take her tired AS* back to LONDON to continue to practice her PHONY AS* English "accent" where THEY can rot in the musty weather.
------------------------------------------------------------
BA BYE.
------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Now

Did he really just welcome her to twitter just to shade her? That is really childish Piers. Get some some journalistic integrity!