Piers Morgan vs. Madonna

She Will Never Be on My Show!

3/28/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-EXDPiers Morgan has banned Madonna from his show but the reason is a mystery.

Piers tweeted Tuesday night, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

After receiving that tweet, Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, tweeted back, "Really?" and attached a letter from Piers' producer inviting Madonna to be a guest on his UK chat show.

Piers then tweeted back, "Madonna has only been banned from my CNN show, not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too."

As for why the bad blood, sources close to Madonna tell TMZ ... Madonna has no idea why Piers is mad at her, adding, "She doesn't even know who he is."

Piers said in January, 2011 he banned Madonna from his show for life because she's been "an irritant in my life for 20 years." The invite, therefore, on Piers' UK show, is baffling.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jimi

wow.... a battle of has been's vs wantabee's

Jay W.

I miss Larry .

jackmama311

hydrangeas welcome!

loe

ate garlic much? geez.. and she needs your show? why? 20 years, so obviously she never did want to go to your show. Dumbasx! Smell the tea and eat the biscuit!

kdance3

This comment has nothing to do with the aforementioned post, but I could not figure out where to post this comment in the short time. I have finally decided to stop watching TMZ because I don't support idiots which I believe describes Harvey. How dare he for the second time equate animal right activist and their actions to those in the civil rights movements. I furthermore do not know why race issues are always of topic on the show. He offended me once and I tried to push it aside because the show is my guilty pleasure but Monday's episode was the last straw. He is such an idiot! He says some pretty ignorant things and he is gay and jewish. You would think he'd be more sensitive to those issues, but I now know that is not how that works. I am not saying he's racist, but if it quacks like a duck.......

pancake

Piers Morgan shut the f^@$ up nobody likes you im just happy he is off america got talent

Johnny Carcinoma

All of a sudden I like Madonna.

This ugly brit should be sent home to the UK. He's a tabloid a talentless slimeball.

Bring back Larry!

EMB

OMG, how will Madonna ever go on living.

stu

zzzzzzzzz the battle of Rosie & Trump impresses me more.

Jeff Becker

Banned from Piers Morgan show? I guess Madonna will never be a success:)

Madonna is a legend, Piers Morgan is who?

nof

He's on public television - just found out.

-Has his own cable show.

No one watches, so -

He's banned Madonna, Howard Stern, Sam Kinnison should
Sam ever come back, etc.

He's on Channel 91 if you have Rabbit Ears - I don't.

nof

Trying to use Madonna to promote himself.

I don't know who he is, either.

She's way-bigger than him.

He'd knuckle-under in a second if she said okay.

Joe B

Madonna by KO!

AntiSocialForum.com

Who watches Piers Morgan's shows anyway? Maybe a 90 year old lady.

Dianna

Good! She needs to take her ass to a strip club and ENJOY HERSELF!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments