Bobby Brown

Charged with DUI

3/28/2012 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0328-bobbi-brown-tmz-ex

Bobby Brown
has just been charged with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.

We're told Bobby blew a .12 blood alcohol level when he was busted on Monday just after noon.

Both offenses are misdemeanors. Each offense carries a maximum penalty of 6 months in jail.  Bobby could also be fined $1000 per offense.

As we reported, cops stopped Bobby when they saw him in his car yakking on his cell phone. Cops then smelled a strong odor of alcohol. Bobby didn't do well on the field sobriety test and he was cuffed and booked.

update_bar
1:36 PM PDT -- Law enforcement sources tell us ... Brown's license had been suspended because he got a speeding ticket in 2010 and failed to show up for his court date.

0326_bobby_brown_mug_ahots_footer

Areader

Driving on a suspended license and drunk....not cool!

Jay W.

Damn cell phones.

Kelsey

*Yawn*

superbadnerves1

This is news why because Whitney passed away may she rip everyone knows this fool is an alcoholic move on to the next

Tony Johnson

So what. They're handing out DUIs like peanuts at a baseball game.

Truth

YAAAAWWWN... THE SAME OLD BEING BOBBY BROWN 2.0. THE DOUCHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DRUNK AND NEVER BEEN SOBER. THE ONLY REASON HE AINT TAKING CRACK JOINTS UP HIS NOSE IS HIS DAMN WALLET - HE CAN AFFORD IT!! THAT'S WHY HE RELIES ON JACK DANIELS AND NEWPORTS FOR HIS DAILY HIGH. #TRUTH!!

Seldombinlaid

This guy has been an entertainer for ever. Doesn't he have enough money to hire an assistant/driver. Or call a cab, if you like drinking that much. If I were rich, I'd have a driver. I truly hate driving, and get to see more when someone else has the wheel. If I go anywhere with my wife she's driving:)

mousetrap

Like the old saying goes: get a cab or sit on the curb. Or just wander around and go into a cafe. There ain't nothing that can beat a good 12 to 20 hours. If you have had ANYTHING to drink, just simply don't drive. And they will get you for one drink. Just don't drive, lay down, lay on the grass, call a cab. Just don't drive if you have any alcohol in your system whatsoever. And you will be ok.

Whitney

All me an booby wanted to do was slap around some bitches.... yo.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

He's had DUI most of his life...Dumb Uncouth Idiot!

ilovetheshowmadmen

NOW THERE'S A BIG SURPRISE!!!! NOT

INeedFacebookFriends.com

i will always love you bobby. you are my hero. now pass the crack.

Mumra the Ever Living

Let's see, it's Monday morning, and I'm Bobby Brown - now what should I do? I know, I'll get really loaded, get behind the wheel of a car even though I don't have a licence, then drive around and talk on a cell phone illegally.
WHAT A FUQUEING MORON.

Straight Talkin Texan

Drunk by noon, huh? That says a LOT!

coverurasthma

Great role model for your daughter BobbiKris (not).

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments