Carson Daly

Gay People Wouldn't Have

Stopped Crazy JetBlue Pilot

3/28/2012 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carson Daly does not believe gay people would have been able to restrain the pilot who freaked out on a recent JetBlue flight ... suggesting gays are simply not brave enough to handle dangerous situations.

It all went down on Daly's L.A. radio show this morning ... when he was talking about the flight and said, "Most of the people were on their way to some sort of security conference in Las Vegas ... it was like a bunch of dudes and well trained dudes ... thank god."

He laughingly continued, "With my luck, it would be like ... 'this is the flight going to [the gay pride parade] in San Francisco ... I mean, that would be my colleagues."

Then, changing his voice to sound like a gay stereotype, Carson said, "Uh, we're headed down to Vegas for the floral convention."

update_bar
3:10 PM PDT -- Carson has released a statement on Twitter ... saying, "This morning on my radio show I attempted to make fun of myself & offended others by mistake. I sincerely apologize."

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

He must be crazy 'cause any man that can take a C*** and wear size 16 Stilettos while sporting a full beard is not too afraid of much!

GoodFella

Who cares what he said! I can't believe he's a raider fan! Lmao

Steve

Not funny, Carson! See if I ever watch your nonsense on The Voice again!

Marcelo

Carson is going down, did he forget Brett Ratner?
He is a MORON!

Diana

Well, now I've heard everything! Tell that to Alexander The Great!! Bye bye The Voice! I didn't really care for it anyway!!

Kathy Fitzpatrick

Think what you want ..... but watch what you say. You can't take it back once it falls out of your mouth. ESPECIALLY, when you're in the public eye. C'mon, he should know better. I wonder if anyone was kicking him under
the table ???

IwannaBANGshevonne

It's funny because it's true.

Does NO ONE have a sense of humor anymore?!?!?!
Jesus. Oops...sorry God lovers! Oops...sorry lovers. Oops. Nevermind

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

He shouldn't have apologized. Ugh. I'm so damn sick of people being forced into apologies by TMZ and GLADD or whosoever delicate little politically correct feeling they've hurt. Anybody with half of a brain could tell he was just kidding and didn't mean anything by it.

Liz

Wow...that was just poor. How was that even making fun of himself? That was the saddest apology I have ever read. I don't even know who he even has a radio show or a TV show anymore.

SM

I have a better headline: Carson Daly IS gay.
I've worked in the Industry for 15 years (development at a-list television company, now producing independently for cable nets), and have been good friends with one of his former Managers. About 7 years ago he shared a story with me about a pending lawsuit brought on by one of Daly's male staff whom he came onto, and did have sexual relations with. The Manager and Legal made it go away. He settled.

Carson...we all know. Stop lying to yourself. Or atleast stop denying your "experimental phase".

dman

So Carson ins gay. is that what we are to take away from this?

tmz posters dont know sh1t

i always thought he was banging Dave Holmes????
anyway how he said it & the scenario he presented, it was funny...I'm sorry but it was funny sh1t, I def chuckled!

ChrisOKC

The douchbag of the year award goes to Carson Daly! I knew Carson was a waste of flesh, but I had no idea he was such waste of space as well. Marc Bingham, one of the heros from flight 99 on 9/11, was gay. I also personally know a few Drag Queens that could snap this fools neck while they were applying makeup and preparing a tasty drink. His claim to fame is what? Speaking into a phallic symbol?

Alec

I'd like him to accuse a gay marine of being a coward and see what response he gets.

Brian

"Now he is what I would call racist after all of the gay and lesbian people that fight for our country" Now this is some funny sh it. And proof of how meaningless the word "racist" has become.