Jennifer Lopez's Kid

Daring Escape FOILED

By Fleet-Footed Bodyguard

3/28/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032912_jlo2

It was kinda like a toddler version of "Shawshank Redemption" at LAX yesterday ... with Jennifer Lopez's 3-year-old son making a fearless break for his freedom ... and it ALMOST worked.

J.Lo had just arrived to the airport with a bodyguard and her two kids Emmy and Max ... when Max (dressed in a pimped out track suit) ... decided he had enough of the privileged life, broke away from his mother's grip ... and sprinted toward the terminal at full speed.

It was athletic ... it was inspiring ... it was completely thwarted by a super-quick bodyguard who pounced on the kid like a lion hunting a gazelle.

Don't worry Max ... it's probably better this way.

Pam

Jennifer's son is a brat.

When she talks about her children, she always says her daughter is well behaved but her son is a handful.

She has to nip this in the bud, or it is only going to get worse.

marciiplace

My question is what the hell is Jennifer Lopez doing sitting on a Honda minivan? lol... Maybe the kid was embarrassed that his mom's bf is half is age!

upyours

kid had to escape cuz mama JLO let out nasty fart from her iconic giant arse

Ozzie X

she didn't seem too concerned when he ran away.

KeepinItReal

If you think this is newsworthy you should head out to the local Walmart. They got undisciplined kids just like him running around all over the place everyday!

Saint

I don't know what's more dumb, the lame video clip of a lame kid running, or me replying about it. lol

john johnson

let me help with his caption....." help! get me away from this big butt ho who dates guys younger than me!"

liz

Her reaction was calm and cool....and that's what all 3 year olds do!!!! Your just haters!!!

DCNJ

why didn't she chase after him? I'm not a mom but wouldn't you run after your kid in case he ran across the street or something lol? SHe's like oh he'll get the kid.

MzReeses

A good belt will fix all of that. This type of behavior would have never flown in my household or in any of my friends households no matter what age.

Realistic

Wow"" Aren't we catty? Sure you don't agree with her lifestyle but don't all toddlers do something like that? Give her a break!

lisette

What kind of half ass parenting is that? lol Go run after your own child like mothers are supposed to do.

Gerri

I'm surprised the paps didn't have the kid arrested for attempted assault like they did with Rob Kardashian.

Patrick

If I'd done that kinda crap when I was a kid; my mother would have busted my A$$! Which is what mommy should have done.

"Spare the Rod, Spoil the child"

Only the way to raise one.

Katrina

C'mon! He's 3 for God's sake and Jennifer looks amazing! All kids throw tantrums and it doesn't mean they aren't disciplined. If the paps followed all parents with kids around all day, we would see a lot worse than a 3 year old running away. Who cares if she is with a younger man? If it makes her happy then good for her I say!