« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Legend Kamala

Docs May Amputate

OTHER Foot, Too

3/28/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_40io6kxq_0_a4yu1hqe
WWE legend Kamala is at risk of losing another foot due to his diabetes-related medical problems -- this according to his son.

As TMZ previously reported ... Kamala’s left leg was amputated last year due to ongoing complications with diabetes and high blood pressure. Unfortunately the problems aren’t over.

Kamala Jr. went on "The Roman Show" today and revealed, “[My father] is having complications with his other foot now ... Friday we’ll know if they have to take his other foot off.”

In the meantime, the wrestler’s son says Kamala is still checking his Facebook page ... and really appreciates words of encouragement from his fans.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gretel

I don't know who he is but I feel bad for him in real life. Diabetes is a really really ugly killer.

oli

My husband has type 1 diabetes and I worry that he will have the same problems ... diabetes is a serious condition and the consequences can be terrible

jeff

It's getting damn near impossible to put a "spinning toe hold" on this guy. Hope your health makes a comeback.

The PMG

Well wishes to the Ugandan Giant

PatTheCat215

Legend?

nightstars

There is a diabetic tea that's been helping my friends & some family, it isn't a hoax. It got my seriously diabetic friend off all medications & insulin shots, but ONE shot a day. But, if you take for granted your recovery slacking down & don't do the at least 1 cup per day required, she DID go into a diabetic coma. Go on facebook & find Paul ****so, it is an herbal combo taught Paul from an elder Navajo man & also took down the swelling & pain in feet in my ex-landlord's grandson's juvenile diabetes, also, you should be taking chromium palcinate, something like that, faithfully, lots & purify your diet (it's hard but pure raw vegetables, fruits as tolerated, no heavy caffeines, no fried oils, dairy, etc., do help every human with positive changes). Paul ****so (he's on facebook but you have to know about the diabetic tea through word of mouth, it is not a sales site) gives a very low, descent price for enough to make 5 gallons (something like $10) & I think he'd need some s/h $. He sells a much larger bag to last you longer too for $20. You can ask him what you need to mail him through sending a facebook message or a letter to him for that & preparation directions at: Paul ****so Box 2424 Kayennt, AZ 860...33. He's sincere, kind & actually has herbals for other things too I learned. This diabetes tea is tried & true though, you can drink more than the 1 cup, but you have to at least have the 1 full cup per day for results, in about 2 weeks, you start to witness positive changes in diabetes.

KnuckleDragger

I've been a type 2 diabetic for about 3 years now. I'm on a diabetic forum every day. With the correct management regimen 99% of diabetics can avoid chronic peripheral neuropathy. You just have to pay attention. Close attention.

nightstars

Oh oh, there is a problem w/what I posted below about the diabetic tea that's been helping my friends & some family. The maker's name has apparently a combo of letters resembling some kind of cuss word so it put asterisks in for part of his name & disrupted the zip. I also spelled the name of the city (Kayenta, AZ) wrong in the original post (sorry) I'll put his facebook username more clearly w/spaces between the letters & the original message copied here because Kamala may read some of these posts & maybe could use a help or step up on the matter of serious diabetes like this if something more serious can be helped with it:

The diabetic tea got my seriously diabetic friend off all medications & insulin shots, but ONE shot a day. But, if you take for granted your recovery slacking down & don't do the at least 1 cup per day required, she DID go into a diabetic coma. Go on facebook & find Paul C L I T S O, it is an herbal combo taught Paul from an elder Navajo man & also took down the swelling & pain in feet in my ex-landlord's grandson's juvenile diabetes, also, you should be taking chromium palcinate, something like that, faithfully, lots & purify your diet (it's hard but pure raw vegetables, fruits as tolerated, no heavy caffeines, no fried oils, dairy, etc., do help every human with positive changes). Paul C L I T S O (he's on facebook but you have to know about the diabetic tea through word of mouth, it is not a sales site) gives a very low, descent price for enough to make 5 gallons (something like $10) & I think he'd need some s/h $. He sells a much larger bag to last you longer too for $20. You can ask him what you need to mail him through sending a facebook message or a letter to him for that & preparation directions at: Paul C L I T S O Box 2424 Kayenta, AZ 8 6 0 3 3 (zip). He's sincere, kind & actually has herbals for other things too I learned.

This diabetes tea is tried & true, it really is not a hoax. You can drink more than the 1 cup, but you have to at least have the 1 full cup per day for results, in about 2 weeks, you start to witness positive changes in diabetes.

Frankthepotatoman

Potatoes can raise your blood sugar levels.

HRH Prince Michael

While active, Mr. Harris (AKA Kamala) was truly a one-of-a-kind performer. I humbly encourage Everyone, to pray for him. Godspeed, Mr. Harris!

Ace

IN THE NEWS LAST FEW DAYS: Bypass surgery can CURE diabetes. This has been reported on every major network. Look it up.

Bud

Not really a fan of Wrestling but I wish this fellow good luck. Diabetes is a bittch!

fstblk

Godspeed,My family and i have you in our prayers.Diabetes is a very serious illnes.Again Godspeed.

arale norimaki

this guy was the sh!t back in the days
the Uganian Headhunter Kamalee with the The Grand Wizard of Wrestling

WWE is a joke now

rip wwf attitude era

Kari

God Bless and feel better soon!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments