« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Legend Kamala

Docs May Amputate

OTHER Foot, Too

3/28/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_40io6kxq_0_a4yu1hqe
WWE legend Kamala is at risk of losing another foot due to his diabetes-related medical problems -- this according to his son.

As TMZ previously reported ... Kamala’s left leg was amputated last year due to ongoing complications with diabetes and high blood pressure. Unfortunately the problems aren’t over.

Kamala Jr. went on "The Roman Show" today and revealed, “[My father] is having complications with his other foot now ... Friday we’ll know if they have to take his other foot off.”

In the meantime, the wrestler’s son says Kamala is still checking his Facebook page ... and really appreciates words of encouragement from his fans.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

GreyWolf

This is so horrible. When will there ever be a cure for diabetes? I watched Kamala growing up in the WWF. He was one of my favorites back in the day. I am keeping the faith that he will be fine and he won't ever lose another limb to this horrible disease. God Bless you Kamala. <3

ADementedJim

Kamala will be appearing at Wrestlemania against one-legged wrestler Zack Gowen, in a "Last-Man Standing" Match.

chris

Best wishes to you Kamala, sorry to hear of such sad news, and i can remember you was a awesomeness in wwe chin up hand out whack the problem away!

june

I wish him the best. I know that not everyone who has diabetes is obese, but for those who do and who are I have one question: When the bloody heck are doctors going to start telling those people with Type 2, and who are morbidly obese, to lay down the fried chicken and start eating healthy and exercise? Oh wait, I know the answer to that. NEVER. Because the doctors and the diabetes companies would most likely be out of a job or business.

keith

i hope u will stay strong i reminber seeing you on t.v but i was scared of you becouse i was a little kid but u seem to be a good man so keep your head up and stay strong we all love you for that so life is not over

JahJah

Almighty, Master of the Universe,
my God and the God of my forefathers:

May it be Your Will that You speedily send
a complete recovery from Heaven,
a healing of the body and a
healing of the spirit to:
[James Harris]
amongst all of the sick of
the Children of Israel. Amen and Amen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2