Lindsay Lohan

Blazes Into Court

3/29/2012 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0329_lindsay_lohan_court_arrival_akm_gsi_bnLindsay Lohan means business -- arriving at court moments ago for her FINAL probation progress report, wearing a triumphant teal blazer and suit pants.

For those who care -- the outfit is Givenchy, Celine, and The Row ... whatever that means.

It's a far cry from her court outfit in February 2011 -- an extremely low-cut black top and white pants.

0329_lindsay_lohan_last_year_sub_getty

Jay W.

That's one loud A$$ color on that blazer and pants.

magica

I like the old boobilicious Linds, but I'll take her any way I can get her. She's fabulous!

Clytemnestra

She has worked hard to stay out of trouble. I congratulate her!

Carl

Neither of your choices. Maybe Lindsay at 18 or 19 before she trashed herself.

ray

third option,,, not with your johnson,,, or none of the above

Harvey's Gerbil

I post a lot of stupid BS on here form time to time, generally not being entirely serious at all, because this is TMZ....Who really cares? I am genuinely glad to see Lindsay seemingly doing better, though. it's nice when someone can be as low as she was and can pull themselves out of it. I enjoy seeing that happen. Unlike a lot of you who just wanna hate everyone and everything 24/7 and live your life with NONSTOP negativity, because your life sucks and you have nothing else better to do than reflect your misery on everyone else. I hope she can keep it up. Good luck to her!

Miza

She looks 42. What did she do to her face?

PrincessDiva

I like Lindsay neither! I'm sick of this girl and I feel it is just a matter of time before she is right back where she started. I have no confidence that she will keep her nose clean! None!!!

tellmeaboutit

What the hell is a triumphant teal blazer, etc?? LOL TMZ is so full of sh*t. Actually, I almost didn't recognize her with her boobs covered up...good thing I could still see her duck lips

Interestedinnews

I would like to know on what planet this suit is "teal." It is light blue.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3