Lindsay Lohan

Approved to Work in Canada, Eh

3/29/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0329-lindsay-lohan-canada-ex
Bacon ... hockey ... maple syrup ... Lindsay Lohan -- all things that've received the official Canadian stamp of approval ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay has just been granted a Canadian work permit to film an upcoming Liz Taylor movie in Toronto ... which is a big deal because the Canucks usually aren't too fond of granting permits to foreigners with criminal records.

Sources tell us ... Canadian officials have realized Lindsay has been receiving positive marks from the court and her probation officer ... and signed off on the permit hours after she completed her community service requirements yesterday.

Bryan Adams could not be reached for comment.

0329_canada_stuff_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

VictoriaGirl

NOOOOOOOOOO! Dont let her in. We dont want her either.

Barb

Are those all the photos of Canada "y'all" could come up with? Have any of you ever seen the inside of a school. A school is a place where people get an education. Will you people just get over yourselves.

Jay W.

Outstanding !

bpoker2

Bull S--- thy wouldn't let me into Canada because of a speeding ticket I got 20 yrs ago. Thy wanted me to pay $200 & I could get in. Never go there again. I had been going too Vancover all my life and never had a problem but I will not pay extotion...

kerrybabyxx

I'm hope Lindsey enjoys Toronto and I look forward to seeing the movie.

starr

well, we didn't want justin bieber. fair trade.

Denise

This Canadian is rooting for Lyndsay! People can change and she is making obvious efforts to do so. I am proud of her and I can't wait to see her Made in Canada movie!

twilightmom

O.k. guys, I have been sitting on this for awhile. I wasn't going to say anything, as knowing the fact that everything we have said about her is correct, was enough for me. But with the ROL wackadoodles and Nicole with their crazy azz selves being so insane to believe anything this skanky, druggy ho bag says, well, I thought it was time.
My sources (which are *VERY* real, and in Hollywood) tell me:
There is NO movie role for LiLo in *any* Liz T. movie, at the moment. BUT there is no mention in the past, or immediate present, of *ANY* role for LL.
She was not up for ANY of the movies she said she was "up for". That includes Gotti and Liz T. She has been in talks with *NO ONE* for *NOTHING* at all. She has been kicked out of numerous parties at peoples homes, fashion week (with no invitations to *ANYTHING* in LA, NY. NO WHERE), everywhere throughout Hollywood and the Hills. She has been out almost * every* night for the last month and 1/2, only being caught on occasion. She is highly astute in "back door" use, take *THAT* how you will. Lol
She is being laughed at all over Hollywood and other celebrities have a pool going on how long it will be before she's arrested again and violates her probation. Really sad, when almost *all* of your peers consider you to be a laughing stock.
So...that's what *I* know for now. I just can't believe anyone believes anything she says anymore. (Oh yeah....also, no one wants to work with her or be anywhere around her! They don't want her in their homes as they're afraid she'll steal from them. If it's necessary to have her around for some reason, staff is advised they are to follow her around and make sure she doesn't go anywhere she's not supposed to go. - closed off rooms, etc)
So, we were able to figure it all out without actually being there. Why can't Miss "injustice of July 6th" or the doodaas from ROL??

Greg

Hi tmz I guess lindsay gets rewarded for being a criminal.

From canada with peace.

Greg

Rewards for being a criminal!

work in canada

All Lindsay Lohan fans wuld be happy as she received the official Canadian stamp of approval to work in canada.

thanks