Lindsay Lohan

Judge Ends Formal Probation

'Stop Clubbing, Focus on Work'

3/29/2012 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0329-lindsay-lohan-tmz-1bnLindsay Lohan is a semi-free woman, after Judge Stephanie Sautner just declared, "She did it!" -- she successfully completed her probation requirements.

The judge took Lindsay off probation altogether in what her honor called "the endless" 2007 DUI case. If Lindsay had not completed the terms of her probation, Judge Sautner could have sentenced her to 270 days in the pokey. When the judge terminated probation, Lindsay cracked a big smile and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

As for the necklace heist case, Judge Sautner said Lindsay completed community service at the morgue, therapy and the shoplifter's course -- so her formal probation is now informal probation, and all Lindsay has to do is OBEY ALL LAWS for the next 2 1/2 years. Sautner said, "I know it's kinda hard when people are following you all over the place ... but that's the life you chose."

Judge Sautner gave Lindsay some good advice, "Stop nightclubbing and focus on your work."

In the end, Lindsay and her lawyer, Shawn Holley, thanked the Judge. Lindsay said to the judge, "What you've done has really opened a lot of doors for me."

Then Lindsay and Shawn hugged. Happy endings.

The court has released Lindsay's probation report ... and as we told you, it reflects pretty positively on Lindsay ... though it does make mention of her alleged hit-and-run incident earlier this month.

0329_probation_report_lindsay_lohan_sub

andyscandy

DAMN she has gotten fuglyer..I didnt think it was possible..why doesnt she bathe before court?
looks like she has been on the show "DIRTY JOBS"

adelle

I feel like I saw a little hint of the old lindsay..the one before the drugs and clubs. She looked genuinely happy for once. and it wasn't drug induced. Good for her. Good Luck Lindsay!

Phreaky

She constantly says she doesnt go to clubs anymore and doesnt even like that lifestyle, then within days, it never fails - pictures surface that show her leaving a club. The night after she supposedly hit the dude with her car, the VERY NEXT NIGHT - the DailyMail had pictures of her leaving another Hollywood club. It didn't even slow her down.
She WILL get in trouble again - watch. She's trash.

Luv

I'm glad they're showing this online. I hope everything goes well either way.

Blood Red Witch

Thanks to TMZ and Linsay for keeping me entertained during the long time I was ill. Now that I am almost fully recovered, I wont be here often. Seems appropriate.

Truth

LMFAO at the haters. Get yourselves a fresh bag of chips and another Pepsi.

Nikki

No more judge to hold her hand, Bwahahhaha she'll be in trouble in no time

JANDEAN61

yo

Vinsetta

She'll have alcohol poisoning by the end of the day.

Nikki

Next case, hit and run

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Congratulations on finishing your probation for your DUI, you must be so proud of yourself, it's really quite the achievement.

janet

Jeez she is so insincere. What a lieing phoney. She still thinks she's relevant.

bob

Lindsay does not look good for such a young person.
30 months is a very long time for her not to make a mistake.
I have my doubts she can make it.
What happened to the people suing her over her wild ride down PCH, in malibu?

andyscandy

how can she be an actress, you cant even understand her when she talks..its just a bunch of crackling,grunts,and clicking noices..its really hard on the ears..
does she smoke cigars 24/7..
more bags under her eyes then hurricane Katrina sandbags

Nikki

Dumb b!tch couldnt even thank the courts. She had to repeat what shawn said.