Lindsay Lohan

Judge Ends Formal Probation

'Stop Clubbing, Focus on Work'

3/29/2012 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0329-lindsay-lohan-tmz-1bnLindsay Lohan is a semi-free woman, after Judge Stephanie Sautner just declared, "She did it!" -- she successfully completed her probation requirements.

The judge took Lindsay off probation altogether in what her honor called "the endless" 2007 DUI case. If Lindsay had not completed the terms of her probation, Judge Sautner could have sentenced her to 270 days in the pokey. When the judge terminated probation, Lindsay cracked a big smile and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

As for the necklace heist case, Judge Sautner said Lindsay completed community service at the morgue, therapy and the shoplifter's course -- so her formal probation is now informal probation, and all Lindsay has to do is OBEY ALL LAWS for the next 2 1/2 years. Sautner said, "I know it's kinda hard when people are following you all over the place ... but that's the life you chose."

Judge Sautner gave Lindsay some good advice, "Stop nightclubbing and focus on your work."

In the end, Lindsay and her lawyer, Shawn Holley, thanked the Judge. Lindsay said to the judge, "What you've done has really opened a lot of doors for me."

Then Lindsay and Shawn hugged. Happy endings.

The court has released Lindsay's probation report ... and as we told you, it reflects pretty positively on Lindsay ... though it does make mention of her alleged hit-and-run incident earlier this month.

0329_probation_report_lindsay_lohan_sub

andyscandy

I am glad sautner is gone..Now a real judge that is not part of hollywood can step up and do some justice on this Bitch

Terri

What kind of laws does the state of California have....I am just wondering if a regular person (who already had a record) car-jacked someone, went on a high speed chase while drunk, and then was heard threatening the person in the car would they just get probation?? That seems crazy...you try that in Canada and you would be in jail...not sure how she only got probation the first time...let alone the second, third etc....I laughed when they thanked the jude for being fair ...what a joke...all the judges have been beyond fair....they have been helpful to her in avoiding any real punishment for a very serious crime

Luv

Tried the old chat, but no one was there. Oh well...

ilovegossip

Does she not look in the mirror when she parts her hair? At least she wore respectable clothes. I will give her that. Now please stop driving Lindsay... get a driver and stay out of the clubs, at least for a while!

janet

@andyscandy....Yeah, I noticed the dark bags under her eyes as well. Did her cheek implants (looks like shes storing for the winter) sag down to her double chin? She needs to ware a bra. She looks like crap for 26. Thank god for professional make-up.

Red Cloud

Hey Nikki, how does it feel being a jinx??? SUPER MAXIMUM LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melody

Funny…..
I couldn’t find anything about a movie called “Liz and ****” except in the tabloids.
The movie for Lifetime is called "Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton: A Love Story",
and the writer is still working on it. The movie isn’t even in preproduction.

Amy

She has got some serious bloat going on under that chin. Girl is partying hard again. Tick tock...only a matter of time.

Areader

Congratulations Lindsay!

LLsez

I imagine Blo will be jetting off for a "much-deserved" vacation in 3,2,...1

Boozez

Wow did she put that brown mud under her cheeks on purpose?Look how weird her face moves when she talks!Blargh!She is looking more & more like Octo mom, complete with Frankenstein hands.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

I nominate Judge Littlejay for some Oscars. What a performance!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Given some halfway decent photos I've seen of her lately, I actually expected she would show up looking good, but she looked like hell. The whole time she was chewing on her face and her eyes where darting to and fro, I was just like, damn, tweeker, it's not that hard to just sit still for 5 minutes while the grown ups talk.

Jody

I really hope she can keep out of trouble. I'm betting she won't, but we shall see. I don't think there is a chance in hell she will stop clubbing or doing drugs.

terri

Let the countdown begin as to when Lindsay will be in trouble again. The girl just can't seem to help herself.