Piers Morgan

I Want Madonna to Apologize

To Me ... ON BENDED KNEE

3/29/2012 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0330_piers_morgan_launch
0_f5b2z1f5_0_7q4tbjfsPiers Morgan
wants Madonna to "get down on bended knee" and apologize to him ... on TMZ -- all because of a mystery feud that blew up on the Internet this week.

You'll recall ... Piers publicly banned Madonna from his CNN show on Twitter Tuesday, writing, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

Madonna's manager Guy Oseary thumbed his nose in response, tweeting back Madonna had already been invited to Piers' UK show -- so Piers extended the ban worldwide.

Piers refused to elaborate on what's really behind the feud -- on his way out of an L.A. supermarket today -- telling us, "It's a private spat." (Piers also doesn't return his shopping cart to the cart corral in the parking lot ... but that's another issue.)

Piers added, "Madonna can come on [my] show, but she has to get on bended knee and apologize to me ... on TMZ."

But he probably won't get his wish -- because a source close to Madonna's management tells TMZ, "Piers is delusional for feuding with Madonna. He isn't even on Madonna's radar. The UK invitation speaks for itself."

jm*

As if Madonna will beg forgiveness from a talking pig. What a loser lol !

Josh

He is going to be waiting a long time lol

Kabala

This guy is a douche.

grandma beck

GET OVER YOURSELF. YOUR IN AMERICA WE BOW ON ONE KNEE TO NO
ONE YOUR INTERVIEWS STINK

Jim

Piers... I USED TO enjoy seeing you, but not anymore. You're a lost soul, thinking that this "pseudo feud" is going to boost your wavering stats. Bye, Bye.

Kabala

SHE'LL SEE YOU IN HELLLLLLL!!!! :-))

Mikey

Didn't Madonna use to make 45 vinyl records? How old is she like 60?!

Mumra the Ever Living

I would never waste my time to watch Madge on Morgan's show. On the other hand, I would never waste my time to watch Morgan's show period. I guess that means it's a win-win situation for me.

Sandra

Can't stand the oh so over rated Madonna!!! Good for Piers!!

depplep

Madonna has no radar, who is she kidding. She's no longer relevent and Piers who?

Joe

Madonna / Guy Oseary handed Piers Moron's ass to him on a silver plate during a Twitter session on Sunday. ******* everyone knew all this time all he wanted was to have her on his LAME, PATHETIC Show. As always Madonna has the last laugh!

Selena NC

Piers Go F*CH YOURSELF! seriously Im SICK of this prick! I hope you drop dead of a heartattack!

billy

Not buying it.

lisam

-lol- this guy is such a joke...

Kari

I think the shopping cart part of the story is more exciting than why these two don't get along...it's a real who cares? About the cart...return them, Piers, so nobody gets hurt.