Piers Morgan

I Want Madonna to Apologize

To Me ... ON BENDED KNEE

3/29/2012 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0330_piers_morgan_launch
0_f5b2z1f5_0_7q4tbjfsPiers Morgan
wants Madonna to "get down on bended knee" and apologize to him ... on TMZ -- all because of a mystery feud that blew up on the Internet this week.

You'll recall ... Piers publicly banned Madonna from his CNN show on Twitter Tuesday, writing, "Welcome to Twitter. You're still banned from my show. Love Piers X."

Madonna's manager Guy Oseary thumbed his nose in response, tweeting back Madonna had already been invited to Piers' UK show -- so Piers extended the ban worldwide.

Piers refused to elaborate on what's really behind the feud -- on his way out of an L.A. supermarket today -- telling us, "It's a private spat." (Piers also doesn't return his shopping cart to the cart corral in the parking lot ... but that's another issue.)

Piers added, "Madonna can come on [my] show, but she has to get on bended knee and apologize to me ... on TMZ."

But he probably won't get his wish -- because a source close to Madonna's management tells TMZ, "Piers is delusional for feuding with Madonna. He isn't even on Madonna's radar. The UK invitation speaks for itself."

New Orleans

Why is this p-rick still on the air? Fire him CNN and give a hobo the gig. It would be smarter than this arse.

God-Of-Lyf

He would have better luck flour bombing Obama. Just Saying...

Uh

Who is Piers Morgan? I don't watch TV anymore, but from the little I've read...do a search on his name. Read the wikpedia
entry. He is a pompous, self-absorbed .... Perhaps he is best known in the states as a former judge on Brittan's Got Talent and American Idol. The "feud" with Madonna has been going on for years. He was involved in so many scandals in Brittan he had to leave. Bottom line, you have the dime, he's got the time, or perhaps the word 'delusional' better describes his mythical character .

Tara

I meant, "your" not "you're"...but let me add redundant to that.

Tara

Piers stop it, you're question, "how many times have you been properly in love" and this Madonna thing is so boring.

Trooper Tom

This wanker is fast becoming another Kardashian with his pathetic media whoring trying to get attention for his show that no one listens to

Jay W.

Woman love it when you treat them like sh.t. Well some woman do.

Piers just wants Madonna sexually. Probably still jerking off to her poster he had when he was teenage boy !

Christina G.

I'm sick of reading "relevant" and "baby bump".

Bryon

Piers seems to have a problem with a lot of people. Perhaps thats the reason Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear) slapped the **** out of him on the last flight of the Concord.....hate Madonna but hate Piers a whole lot more

rick

pierce morgan is an idiot,,,madonna cud give a phk about this british homo.........send the )p) ,,,rick back to england.......it would be easier gettin the queen to kiss his wrinkled azz, then madonna....madonna dont kiss azz...like pierce does!

SueB

When Piers Morgan took over Larry King's spot a year or so ago (or whenever it was) he said then that Madonna would never be on his show. I did not like that arrogance. I have NEVER watched his show, just because of that remark back then.

Desmond

well at least he has good taste driving an Aston

Dennis Johnson

Madonna has always been a LOW LEVEL POS!I hope she never goes on his show.

MJ

Piers, I want you to go away and never come back.
Does that guy have an "off" switch. Please.

Lisa

He has said why he was feuding with Madonna. He got a tip that Madonna was pregnant with her daughter. He went to Madonna to confirm and she said it was a lie. And I think the following week, Madonna released a statement that she was pregnant..................This guy is such a BORE. Go back to England. I can't believe they put in the middle of AC360... and Eric Burnett. Wish they moved him to 1 AM show.