Bruce Springsteen

Jumps Into Crowd

CHUGS FAN'S BEER

3/30/2012 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0329_BRUCE_SPRINGSTEEN
Bruce Springsteen
is the most easily-poisonable rock star on the planet -- because Tuesday during a concert, he grabbed some stranger's beer in the crowd ... and CHUGGED the entire thing ... no questions asked.

It all went down during the Wrecking Ball tour in Philadelphia -- The Boss jumped off stage .. beelined for the crowd ... and sang "Raise Your Hand" in a sea of grab-happy fans.

Then the magic happened (skip to 1:30 in the video) -- halfway through the performance Bruce sat down and a grateful fan handed him a pint of beer ... then like a BAD ASS … Springsteen chugged the golden elixir, threw the empty cup to the crowd in triumph and continued to perform without missing a beat.

Dude is 62 years old. Just sayin'.

Detroit

I'll take the crazy sh*t white folks do for 1000 Alex...You would never catch black folks doing crazy sh*t...I just needed to say that, please and thank you....

EastCoastChopper

Dude is 50% dewsh...

Bruce is the show where non rhythm, non dancing, head bobbing white folks in their 50's go to get their crazy on! I am surprised there was a beer within 50 rows of this boardwalk badazz!

Wow! Did you see bruce drink that beer? was the topic of conversation as the Volvo left the valet at the stadium...

tylercater

tranceman

You can fool a lot of the people a lot of the time. I wouldn't cross the street to see this guy for free.

toasty

Bruce is awesome! Don't like his politics but he's a great humanitarian! Love his music too! NJ is proud of their native son!

Kathy

I was there and he was amazing!!! he is the BOSS!

Jeff

What because he is 62 he can't just chug a beer??? just sayin..

EastCoastChopper

Dude is 50% dewsh...

ss

Bruce owes that guy a beer.

Vernon P. Alarcon

Raise your hands! Raise your hands! Raise your hands! Raise your hands! The Jersey Bore - another jerkoff from Joisay. Where's Little Bitty Steven, the house troll with the tired bandana. Sheiet....sheeple actually pay to have their ears assaulted like that?
Almost as bad as hearing Harvey the squinting gay dwarf ruin "My Way". The Boss & Phili.....what a combination! I woulda gone but my granny's toenails needed clipping and I had to take out the trash...

Honeybee

Tom Petty is the true legend Bruce wishes he could be.

BBatt

Bruce is the best. All you haters don't have anything better to do than troll. If you don't like a person or artist, than why the hell are you wasting your time writing about them on message boards?? Get a job bums.

Chia

Isn't this the dude that doesn't drink?

shari

he didn't grab a beer . . . my friend HANDED him her beer, she said he looked thirsty!

dotcom

because he's an alcoholic.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments