Mark Wahlberg

Is JACKED!

3/30/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

media-removed-tmz
He's always been known for having ripped muscles, but 40-year-old Mark Wahlberg proved he's bigger, buffer and beefier than ever by going shirtless on the set of his new flick in Miami on Friday.

Marky Mark may have lost the Funky Bunch a long time ago, but not the yoked bod.

Tuco

STEROIDS DOES A BODY GOOD. THIS DUDE IS DOING SOME GOOD ROIDS. I AM SURE SOME DECCA AND TEST CYP. Judging from the bloat he needs some Anti estrogen's. But hey if you make a million plus dollars a year, you might want to find a different drug dealer who will point you in the right direction for doing Steroids.

D-Man

he is 5'9... Eat a hoagie and he looks large

Juz

Its for his movie where he plays a bodybuilder. And lets face it he's been built for almost 20 years now, give the guy a break, you know who I'm talking to, all the armchair experts out there..

Selebraties Suck

It's so nice to see a body not covered in tattoos.

mebrat24

and his networth is $150 million dollars, he has always been in great shape. Good for him, I wish I was in that great of shape at 40.

fsdfasfds

geez, white guys have no honor, juicing up on roids and other drugs to take shortcuts, unlike honorable samurai japanese; his pecs are bloated pumped from synthetic hormones, and he's showing it off, but he sure aint showing off his shriveled little tiny pecker: BTW, hope the Rock beats him up @ wrestlemania

Sunshineonya

I love you Mark.. you look great.. ignore the idiots that are negative...

ibjujub

ROID- In the form of HGH. Hollywood doctors prescribe it like candy. Nobody cares. Have a great time with a huge skull and mandible.
Soon, he'll look like a caveman.

Jen

OMG the things I would do to him !

nitsuD

All that money but STILL HAS THAT THIRD NIPPLE..... GET THAT DAMN THING REMOVED MAN~~~~NASTY!!!

edenhig

Not bad, but I miss the tattoos! :(

George Castillo

I am 55 years old. I can guarantee you I can beat his ass in arm wrestling. Left arm or right arm. I am only 5 ft. 8 inches tall and weigh 155 pounds. I would love to fight him but I cannot because if I were to fight him I would put him in the hospital and I do not want to spend time in prison for beating the crap out of a young PUNK. Please set up an arm wresting match.

KAT

Got Dayum.

HungWang

He just came out from under the bridge, troll...can you say hgh...

SYLVI212

Still has a nice bod, but nowhere near as ripped as it use to be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments