Christopher Walken

If I Won the Lottery,

I'd Buy a YACHT!

3/31/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_koxyxa9z_0_zabd9fzp
Christopher Walken either has a dark sense of humor ... or a bad memory ... 'cause the guy says his Lotto dream is to buy a yacht.

Sounds great ... until you remember he was on board Robert Wagner's infamous rented yacht when Natalie Wood mysteriously fell overboard and drowned back in 1981.

Walken was never named as a suspect in the subsequent death investigation ... in fact, nobody was ... and investigators eventually ruled her death as an accident.

karlew

So silly. I was in a car accident where someone died, doesn't mean I don't drive a car or wouldn't buy a kick ass one if I won the lottery.

Harvey's Gerbil

I'm not old enough to truly know all of the details regarding the Natalie Wood "murder". All I really know is the recent stuff that's been in the news over the last two or three years. I would be willing to bet a large sum, however, that IF it was a murder Walken had a little something to do with it, along with Wagner. The boat captain may have played a hand, as well, but I tend to believe his innocense over the other two. Walken and Wagner both just seem like creepy, dark people. Wagner looks like a murderer.

Patrick Henry

*If* he won the lotto he's buy a boat? With all the money and residuals he makes he can't afford a boat now? Or he is like most celebs who misspent their money and owe the IRS back taxes? Walken knows what happened the night of her death and yet remains awfully quiet. I guess he chooses to not be black balled by the industry.

northern gypsy

i guess C.W. will take those "secrets" from the yacht with him to the grave !!! R.W. needn't buy a lottery ticket he's lucky enough to still have his freedom...

Canada

To bring up that case while discussing a boat he may or may not buy is very poor journalism. One or the other do not suck us in with one story and then push an opinion on us. Hope he wins th lottery and like all of us buys somethig he always wanted with free money. Leave him alone...

Jody

That yacht was not rented. It belonged to R.J. and Natalie. She even decorated it, making it's curtains and pillows.

Ace

If he can see the future by shaking someones hand, why not stick his "thang" in a lotto machine and get the winning numbers.

James

That yacht was NOT rented. It was even called the "Splendour" after one of Natalie Wood's films.

BB not bb

Maybe he is trying to be deep and saying that having money can come to no good, so it really doesn't matter if you win or lose anyway.

People think they will be happy being rich and having yachts, and then people get in fights on yachts and get drunk and push people overboard and leave them. So it is better maybe not to even have a yacht sometimes.

Lynn

if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped. that's a big if.

Lynn

I bought 20 tickets and each ticket had 6 numbers. that = 120 numbers. I managed to get a total of 3. My lottery days are over.

static

Seems like a strange response even for Walken given the fact many epople believe he or Robert Wagner know more about how natalie Wood died than they are telling.

CountryGal

Me thinks that all the Natalie Wood stuff is getting to him. He knows more than he is saying. I think Robert Wagner has some splainin to do. They should get it all out before they die.

Symian

This is a dumb space filler story, and it is in very bad taste. Stop bringing up Natalie Wood's death all the time to add some unneeded drama to a nothing story. If you need a story to fill up the blank spots, why not a "Harvey Levin drools over young teen girls" story. Watch Judge Judy and see him keep going back to the same young girl (if one is there) again and again. That's a story (and it's true too). Some people claim he's gay. Me, I think he's a teeny bopper. ;)

Gloria Unread

Wow.. I do think his remark's dark implication is completely intentional. I can see Walken having that kind of sense of humor *very* easily.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments