Octomom

Someone Stop Her!

3/31/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0330_octomom_reg_startraks
Octomom has now officially hit the skids by going on welfare, so we gotta ask ...

Denise

She should be sterilized

Denise

I always love to get free samples

marketta

Leave her alone...atleast she's taking care of them and not killing them...smh

TJ

If a miscreant, like KIM KARDASHIAN,can sell her sex tape for 5 million dollars and use it for start up money, why not Nayda
Suleman??

feelicks

when is this wombman(lol) gonna be evaluated, she is not in her right mind. the state needs to step in and see if those children are being raised in a good environment..

feelicks

she needs to stop trying to be famous and concentrate on being a good parent.

Sonny Vasquez

Can you please take those hideous pictures down? I love looking at beautiful women, but the key word is beautiful. I get a big kick out of your web-site and TV show, especially the guy that does the voice when your leading into and after a story. But, you are losing credibility here with those disgusting pictures.

DRZ Inc.

The Media made her famous. Her doctor abused her. The media keeps her in the news. Let her fade into the background and this mom will concentrate on raising her kids in a peaceful and normal manner she can muster.

palermo

I blame the reality television shows for this crap. We all know that's why she did it in the first place. She somehow came up with the money to get plastic surgery, redoing that face, tummy tuck, personal trainers, shopping etc. but can't figure out a budget to feed all those kids. If she really loved them she'd put them up for adoption.

haskel420

HOW I SHE 'nude' ,, SHES COVERED HAS ON PANTIES AND HER BREASTS ARE COVERED.. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THATS NUDE

jason

Naked pictures of Octomom?? I wouldn't masturbate to those if you paid me. Uhhgg!!

LIsa

No sympathy AT ALL!! Don't have them if you can't afford them! Get a real job!!

Clytemnestra

If you knew what I know about foster care, you wouldn't be so quick to have these children put into it. Incidentally, foster parents get PAID for each child they take in...yes, your tax dollars hard at work:-)

john

I dont care if she sells her kids to the devil, if we dont have to pay her bills.

JustAnotherFatAmerican

As part of her being on the public teat, this cow should be sterilized.