'That 70s Show' Star

Lisa Robin Kelly

Arrested for Spousal Abuse

4/1/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Robin Kelly mug shot
Lisa Robin Kelly, who played the sister of main character Eric Forman on "That 70s Show," was arrested early this morning on a felony charge of corporal injury upon a spouse ... TMZ has learned.

Kelly was busted at 12:50 AM by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. She is currently in custody and being held on $50,000 bail.

Kelly is no stranger to run-ins with the law. Back in 2010, she pled guilty to DUI in North Carolina.

We reached out to an agent for Kelly ... no word back.

George

Leave the woman alone. This is not news or anyones business

bobbyozone

thats too bad. she played a hot little slutty bitch on the show, but it entertained me and I would of done her in a heartbeat back then.

Jackie

I'm glad that her husband stood up like a man and reported her @$$.

texas turd

good grief! lay off the meth or whatever it is you're doing.. you look awful! you aged horribly.

just because

you can't take the trailer trash eyes away from the trailer trash

NiceGuy

THAT 70'S SHOW REUNION EPISODE:
KITTY:Eric Honey,Not a word of this to your Father about Laurie's situation.
ERIC: Sure Mom, don't worry, you can count on me.
( RED & Laurie enter the kitchen to sit down at the table).
RED:Something sure smells good.Can't wait to sink my teeth in and attack my dinner.
ERIC: OH Dad,speaking of attack,Laurie was arrested this morning on spousal abuse which I believe is a felony.
LAURIE:ERIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sobbing) Daddy I'm so sorry.I didn't know what came over me.It's just one of those things.
RED: (to Laurie) YOU DUMBASS!!!!

Jodi

Not surprised. Her character was mean with a stank attitude. No wonder she played her part so well.

Brad

I guess that explains her Twitter account which was mirrored with her Facebook page that she removed a few days earlier. Her last FB post/Tweet was about having issues with an ex.

Mazor

She was hot back in the day, but I bet she looks like a crack wh*re in her mug shot.

Tesla_Consulting

I have a feeling. When I look at this page, I see the word "Scandal" all over it as advertising. That creates a vibe. I'm just a left-hand path that's lame according to TMZ.

Jay W.

Feisty little bone rack... I like her !

Gary

I'd hit it.

NOIBNS

ButterFace !!!

pink floyd

never heard of her.never heard of the show.

campy

Her poor spouse. He's a battered husband BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....really, it's not funny.