'That 70s Show' Star

Lisa Robin Kelly

Arrested for Spousal Abuse

4/1/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Robin Kelly mug shot
Lisa Robin Kelly, who played the sister of main character Eric Forman on "That 70s Show," was arrested early this morning on a felony charge of corporal injury upon a spouse ... TMZ has learned.

Kelly was busted at 12:50 AM by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. She is currently in custody and being held on $50,000 bail.

Kelly is no stranger to run-ins with the law. Back in 2010, she pled guilty to DUI in North Carolina.

We reached out to an agent for Kelly ... no word back.

Brad

mememe, clearly you're not who you say you are because you said she came home at 6AM. However the story indicates she was arrested at 12:50AM. Going by your story, she stood outside for 19 hours waiting for the police.

remy

she used to be the hottest chick on the show

BB not bb

@38, mememe, Brad, wow, I knew I'd get the real story in the comments here. That is very interesting, because I didn't think she looked capapble of committing aggravated assault. She probably just annoyed the cops so much that they tried to throw the book at her. That is pretty mean of them and I don't blame you. I thank you for telling the truth.

I liked her on the show as an actress. She is probably just desperate and lonely. Maybe you can try to offer her support from a safe distance. You can't let disturbed people take you on their emotional roller coasters, as a psych worker once told me.

She probably needs people around her to encourage her to do positive things. She is probably just a very frustrated and depressed person.

BB not bb

While I feel sorry for the boyfriend Brad being aggravated out of his mind, I think that this is a stupid law that can charge someone with a felony on $50,000 bail for scratching and hitting someone who is likely not even injured beyond a scratch. This is a waste of taxpayer money, not Nadya getting food for her kids.

I think they should have told her that it was not a police matter that he was moving out and left. Maybe they are sadists. There should be something done about cops who feel free to put bogus charges on people, especially those who are emotionally disturbed.

Cops ruin alot of people's lives ilke this. She seems like the type who would have a hard time in jail besides because she is sassy but not really mean or street tough, plus is attractive. The lesbians will probably be harrassing her and not to mention the cops and guards.

She doesn't even have the bail money to get herself out at this point. I feel bad for her for that.

BB not bb

She kept it up with her yelling, meaning she called the cops back again and another set arrested her? The do do that just to keep people from calling them over and over, they say. I don't think you can act dramatic around dramatic people or else the drama just escalates. Maybe it would have been better to leave the belongings at that point and just come back for them when there was less hysteria going on.

She sounds like someone crying out for attention, but not the kind of attention that the police gave her, that is for sure. It isn't like either of you were able to get along at that point, so I think it would have been better to just go out and leave it for later.

King Anton

This is so awesome i don't know where to begin..... she was so great on That 70's show that im glad she's keepin up with herself. Hey any publi is good publi

who dat

she looks like a crazy bitch

Brad

I guess that explains her Twitter account which was mirrored with her Facebook page that she removed a few days earlier. Her last FB post/Tweet was about having issues with an ex.

dittos

dittos

BURN!

shadough

Take note. This is what you will look like on drugs. I googled and can't believe how pretty she once was. Now a train wreck.

YouDontSay

Good Grief! Tore up from the floor up, I would stop drinking after this!

XYZ

Was not attractive AT ALL before, but DAYUM!! She is really not attractive now! Yikes!

laura

is she cracked out or something in this pic!!!??? LOL yikes!

Jason

She looks like Angelina Jolie in "Girl, Interrupted." Or the crazy cat lady from "The Simpsons."