'That 70s Show' Star

Lisa Robin Kelly

Arrested for Spousal Abuse

4/1/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Robin Kelly mug shot
Lisa Robin Kelly, who played the sister of main character Eric Forman on "That 70s Show," was arrested early this morning on a felony charge of corporal injury upon a spouse ... TMZ has learned.

Kelly was busted at 12:50 AM by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. She is currently in custody and being held on $50,000 bail.

Kelly is no stranger to run-ins with the law. Back in 2010, she pled guilty to DUI in North Carolina.

We reached out to an agent for Kelly ... no word back.

honesty

I just looked her up. This is so sad. I wonder if Dr. Drew has time for her?

bobbyozone

I saw the comments on here from mememe claiming to be her boyfriend and saying he was giving up on her. So that means she's single and available?, cause I might be interested.

danpage79

This looks like the face of a severe alcoholic and a crack or meth addict.Her face has marks all over it and the wrinkles on her face with bugged out eyes.I've seen a lot of beautiful women who destroy themselves with partying and end up becoming addicts.What a shame.

manbearpig

seeing that scab on her lip, i wonder if that is herpes or maybe meth mouth is setting in?

isis

Another one for the faces of meth calendar

hehe

"faces of meth"?

mikole

I know her mug shots are not very appealing but since I saw her on that 70's show, I have had the biggest crush on her than, and still do. Something about her...her body, her eyes are beautiful (not referring to this mug shot). I know if she did not get involved in drugs she would have made a name for herself in Hollywood. I am not saying she would be a huge star but the majority of Movie/show watchers would be familiar with her. I love you Lisa ROBIN!!!! Keep your head up; it is never too late for a comeback.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

ARRGGGHHH!!! WTH... she looks cracked the hell out!

I'llChewMyOwnFoodThankU

JESUS CHRIST!!!! Well, now I think we all know "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane"!!!!

gpzjack

Got Meth?

THIN LIZZY

Talk about the walking dead.

TMP

Prime example of why you shouldn't do drugs. What the fk happened to her?

really

jeepers creepers you got big a$$ peepers

Ginger

She was in the toaster too long. Yuk. What a shame, tho. She was really good in That '70's Show. What a waste.

bobbyozone

it will take a lot of work, but she can still be cleaned up and made respectable.