Kelly Ripa

Good Genes or Good Docs?

4/1/2012 12:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kelly Ripa is the hostess with the mostestKelly Ripa is the hostess with the mostest.

Here's the 20-year-old former "All My Children" star back in 1991 (left) -- and 21 years later, the 41-year-old "Live! with Regis & Kelly" host at an Oscar party in February (right).

She really knows how to put on a good show.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

itsnoise

Oh c'mon man!!!

Greg

I think good genes as her overall apperance is still the same. I think we are much too cynical to think every star has plastic surgery.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Very obvious she had her nose done at some point, and the amount of lid on her eyes is noticeably more when she was young. She had potential for a stunning face and those tweaks allowed her to realize that potential. Nothin' wrong with that...especially in her line of work.

msfaye

must be good doc's because she doesn't even look like the same person.

Kev the Realist

Can someone explain to me how this uneducated, uninteresting, overly thin talentless woman ended up hosting a boring talk show. I just goes to show how far the country has fallen when she can still be on the air. She is as shallow as anyone I know and is not funny, not interesteing and certainly not capable of handling an interview of any substance. ENOUGH already, Regis is gone now it is time for her to go. She is grossly overpaid and the show SUCKS.

scarlett06

good genes - no more baby fat

VIPTAMPA

Diet, lots of exercise, great hair and makeup plus a spray tan ! She's earned lots of money. OK, maybe a nose job too. Love KELLY !

BB not bb

She lost weight or fat and has different makeup now, so it is hard to compare in a way. I think she gets spray tanned now or just does tanning, but she had china white skin before so it seems like itwould be hard to get a good tan like that. She also works out like she is in Olympic training. Her muscles are very ripped in her arms and even legs I think. I guess she tries to make the most of what she has.

stlrockn

THE most annoying person on TV.

Joan K

Looks like she had something done to her nose and she just lost all of the baby fat. I never missed Regis and Kelly but since Regis left I cannot get myself to watch the show anymore. It was alot more interesting when Regis was there for some reason.

Brian Andrew

Well,I think good genes as her overall apperance is still the same.

Debbie

She doesn't look good she's too skinny. Her weight or actually lack of weight makes her look like an old lady.

Scotty

Come on America, can't we do better than this? Kelly Ripa makes $20 million dollars a year! She is shallow beyond belief, uneducated, and stupid! They should have paid Regis what he asked for, big mistake ABC, the show is nothing without him!

TJ

Her nose is much smaller,eyes have been lifted,thinner eye brows,and face is much narrower (could be from the weight loss). I agree, she cannot carry the show without Regis.She is just fluff. Her husband is good looking,but is a very poor actor. She gets him work (co-hosting etc). She is like Kim Kardashian, paid huge money for limited talent.Go figure?

Canadasux

Speaking of the phrase, "Give that woman a sandwich".... How about giving a couple of sandwiches to K.R.? She's needed to eat for years!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments