Kelly Ripa

Good Genes or Good Docs?

4/1/2012 12:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kelly Ripa is the hostess with the mostestKelly Ripa is the hostess with the mostest.

Here's the 20-year-old former "All My Children" star back in 1991 (left) -- and 21 years later, the 41-year-old "Live! with Regis & Kelly" host at an Oscar party in February (right).

She really knows how to put on a good show.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Sissy65

I cannot stand this woman. She was so rude to Clay Aiken. I will never purchase any product that she advertises.

Sloane

great genes- way better makeup and hair of course and years of really clean living, exercise, and happiness with her terrific family !!
She's definitely doing fame the right way
anyone who thinks it's more than that is crazy because she is still so young and people seem to forget that

TJ

A pushy broad, who got a lucky break and ran with it- nothing without Regis.

Paul

She just looks like she started taking care of her self and eating better plus she is an exercise freak.

zman

Take a really good look at her nose....!!

wrx7182

clearly she has had work done. I mean she does look good, but it is obvious.

dierdre

I thought when she was 20 years old, she was so adorable...Now she's waaaaay to thin, and looks anorexic...I agree with some that she is not funny, and i cannot understand how she got where she is today.....she definitely needs some meat on those bones, and she does look much older than what she is......

BB not bb

Plastic surgery is hard to tell. People who have had nose jobs tend to have scooped out looking nose tops and long points at the end. If you lose weight maybe that makes your nose look thinner too.

I think she is a size 00 so there isn't much fat on her. She used to have a chubby look to her when she was on the soap opera. I think she is funny and her sense of humor is understated. She isn't stupid at all, she just does that to be funny in a sarcastic way I think. Her brother is a doctor.

If she was stupid I don't think her talk show would be as popular as it has been.

Hammer

Camera whore

Susan

Kelly my dear - Put some weight on. No man likes to look or hold just bones. I saw you in a bikini & OMG. What message are you sending your daughter?

Michael7307

If it was good docs, then she needs to go get a boob job and stop complaining that she is too small. I know it is not a matter of money for her. KELLY, JUST GET IT DONE!

Just a viewer

Good Docs or Good Genes? It don't matter, it's not an issue. Truth is, Kelly Ripa is just an obnoxious narcissist and anorexic, arguably the worst "host" on any TV show.

No guest can finish a sentence on her show; as soon as they say half a sentence, Ripa jumps in and takes over, telling her own story, often playing "topper" in the process, i.e., MY story is better than yours, so I'll tell MY story....MY story is better, always. ME ME ME

I recall once when Anderson Cooper was filling in for Regis, she shouted so loud in his ear that he visibly winced in pain, again, she was cutting him off to tell HER story.

It's always about HER. The show has gone downhill for years as her malignant narcissism ruins any chance for an intelligent dialogue with a guest or co-host.

She's so thin that she cracked a hip bone while exercising the other year. She once had a figure, but now she seems anorexic, her figure is like a stick, like a skinny teenage boy.

We no longer watch the show, haven't for a few years. Once in a while we'll channel surf to it but within 20 seconds we have to surf away from Ripa's obnoxious narcissism.

carol

i love kelly, but c'mon, it looks like she's had her whole face done! she doesn't even look like the same person. the eyes, the nose, the mouth......and of course, she could afford to eat a little more food!!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

She looks high and ditzy on the left and just plain ditzy on the right. That's about it.

Guest

Why would any one compare a woman's photo at 21, to a photo at 41? At that young age she still had a lot of baby fat, that changes as you get older.

I hate when people compare young pic's to old pic's, when trying to make a point. You can't compare the two!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments