Morning Show Wars

Sarah Palin to Co-Host 'Today'

4/1/2012 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0401-today-show-sarah-palin-tmz-bn
NBC has countered ABC's move of bringing Katie Couric to "Good Morning America" this week by announcing Sarah Palin will co-host "Today" this Tuesday.

On their website, the peacock said that Palin will "reveal a different side of her than you've seen before." NBC is also promising that "a surprise legend will return to the broadcast Monday morning."

Palin and Couric are forever linked from their infamous interview in 2008 when Couric hosted "CBS Evening News."

The interview is widely credited for destroying Palin's credibility ... probably forever.

EastCoastChopper

If the political gurus of the McCain campaign - had asked the questions Couric did...BEOFRE selecting Palin as VP, we the World would never have had to suffer - 32 months of her manic doltery!

mommom

Any poll concerning Palin is ajoke because of her supporters.This is from her Conservatives4palin site
""exodus2011 Today 03:55 AM

ok guys, I think I have found a way to speed up the spamming of the TMZ poll about Gov Palin hosting "Today"

use your F5 key repeatedly if you are going by for 5 mins

currently it is a tie 50-50, with 62 000 + votes cast

EDIT - just spammed the poll past 62 300 votes, there are people spamming right now - it's about even though because the score is holding at 50-50""

paul6387

Check the vote count! Then, go and ask your mom to change your diapers.

JC

Disgusting. Our country is one mess when Sarah Palin gets a big media career. Sad sad sad.

Amanda

At least it isn't one more person on welfare! The Obama voting base is made up voters that are in the following categories: welfare recipients, treehuggers, hippies, pot smokers, crybabies, celebrities, gays, illegals, and degenerates! Glad I'm a conservative we don't fit into any of these categories. Conservatives provide all of these people with food stamps!

PattiP

Is this an April Fool trick?

Joanne Simmons

I think it is GREAT that you invited Sarah Palin to co-host especially since Katie Couric is subbing on Good Morning America. I REFUSE to watch her so I will now be a Today Show 'junkie'. Thanks!

biglarry

this woman is so polarizing either you hate her or love her. evidence in the comments the likes and dislikes are split down the middle on every comment lol

john henry

The Lamestream owned media, too many power hungry greedy socialistic people. Honest truthful reporting is gone forever. You wouldn't post my true feelings of what has happened to this great country. God help us all.

dink

I have watched the Today show for many many years and now I will no longer watch it. I will now move my mornings to GMA!

Joan K

This person has proved to the world that she is dumber then a box of rocks and I would never waste my time watching anything that deals with this woman. Her voice alone can drive a person wacko. Sarah take your dumb azz friends, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Kate Gosselin on a camping trip way, way far away and maybe you could all get lost.

Buz

Her supporters tried to change the events of Paul Revere. The blind leading the blind!

jn

She is a horrible person.

tbm

The day NBC has Sarah Palin Co-Host The Today Show is the day I stop watching The Today Show.

BigRedFan

Katie Couric is a CLASSLESS lady. She only cares about herself and NO ONE else. She has no morals or ethics. She cannot give or take an unbiased interview. She continues to make herself look like an ass. I will NEVER watch her in ANYTHING she is ever on.