Morning Show Wars

Sarah Palin to Co-Host 'Today'

4/1/2012 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0401-today-show-sarah-palin-tmz-bn
NBC has countered ABC's move of bringing Katie Couric to "Good Morning America" this week by announcing Sarah Palin will co-host "Today" this Tuesday.

On their website, the peacock said that Palin will "reveal a different side of her than you've seen before." NBC is also promising that "a surprise legend will return to the broadcast Monday morning."

Palin and Couric are forever linked from their infamous interview in 2008 when Couric hosted "CBS Evening News."

The interview is widely credited for destroying Palin's credibility ... probably forever.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

BigRedFan

Katie Couric is a CLASSLESS lady. She only cares about herself and NO ONE else. She has no morals or ethics. She cannot give or take an unbiased interview. She continues to make herself look like an ass. I will NEVER watch her in ANYTHING she is ever on.

Gary

I can't believe people are still talking about that worthless Couric interview. There were over 8 hours of video, and See-BS chopped it all up to fit their narrative.

Couric is a failed news anchor and a failed talk show host. She's washed up. Palin is a successful Mayor and Governor, her star is on the rise. Couric's has already crashed to the ground.

Karolyn

There goes my morning show! I guess I will find another!

Suzette

Katie Couric, didn't she pass away after she got an infection from a face lift?

Sophie

Every time I see anything that involves someone who is Conservative getting ahead the liberals go nuts. So much for their openness and willingness to hear all sides. I see it constantly where they want to shut down and shut up anyone who disagrees with their emotional, non-intellectual, force fed, unoriginal views!!! Go Sarah!!

indy5002012

I was so glad not to have heard from this woman for a while and now I see her again. Knowlegable? Are you people kidding? She required index cards to remember anything about foreign affairs and thought the Queen was head of government. She claimed to have bionic vision because she could see Russia from her house. And this country wanted her as President? I'll leave the US first.

bellagrazi

That interview destroyed Couric's credibility with conservatives. That's why she lost her job. Meanwhile, Sarah Palin is still standing strong. Palin vs Couric? My money's on Palin. She's much more interesting to watch. Love her or hate her, Sarah is endlessly fascinating. As Bristol recently posted on her blog, her mom is a "unique presence".

Kacy

Never cared for Palin...she look like a dog with all that hair...does she not have a beautician she consults...would never watch her...would switch to Couric

Richard Garnett

ABC my new BFF. What did you have in your mind? Fire whoever had this idea. No longer the neutral safe place to be in the morning. OMG what were you thinkingf???

Judy Andrews

I wish I had known Sarah Palin was going to be on NBC Today Show on Tuesday. I always watch ABC Good Morning America until this week. I won't be watching since they have chosen to have Katie Couric on. There was no excuse for the way she treated Sarch Palin in the CBS interview. She is disgusting.

MJB's #1 Fan

I will never watch a news show with that bitch as a host.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13