Morning Show Wars

Sarah Palin to Co-Host 'Today'

4/1/2012 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0401-today-show-sarah-palin-tmz-bn
NBC has countered ABC's move of bringing Katie Couric to "Good Morning America" this week by announcing Sarah Palin will co-host "Today" this Tuesday.

On their website, the peacock said that Palin will "reveal a different side of her than you've seen before." NBC is also promising that "a surprise legend will return to the broadcast Monday morning."

Palin and Couric are forever linked from their infamous interview in 2008 when Couric hosted "CBS Evening News."

The interview is widely credited for destroying Palin's credibility ... probably forever.

Jackie

UGGGGHHHH why do shows keep giving these MORONS air time and attention?...ratings?...the only way a smart person would turn into see Palin is to wait for her to say something stupid as hell...lmao. I can't stand these stupid, ignorant, morons with no talents or redeeming qualities being invited to be on tv shows or co host tv shows....yeah I'm talking about the Kardashians...and BTW what's the point of interviewing the Kardashian when all they do is LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING....even things that are easily proven false..lololololol...*shoot me*

Judy

Definitely will not be watching Today on Tuesday.

janet

They are both horrible.

The Today Show is the morning version of Saturday Night Live. Both shows are horrible but they are not going away.

R

Nothing like a little mindless dip**** on the tv in the morning.

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

This is just two brainless, self absorbed publicity hounds against one another, I'll let you decide which is which.

jb

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE F-ING KIDDING!!! NBC - I hope you read these comments, because I want you to know that due to your boneheaded plan to have Palin co-host, I WILL NEVER WATCH THE TODAY SHOW AGAIN -- EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTruth

You will offically lose me as a long-time viewer forever! Why would the network stoop so low as to bring this ignorant B#@ch to the forefront of this news agency? Ratings are not everything you greedy Bast@#ds!!

Tanya

IS THIS A JOKE CUZ IT'S APRIL FOOL'S DAY? HOW DUMB CAN NBC BE TO HAVE THIS FAKE WOMAN WHO KNOWS NOTHING! WHAT WILL SHE BE TALKING ABOUT? HUMMM, MAYBE THAT SHE CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM HER KITCHEN WINDOW....LOL! WHAT A WASTE OF AIR TIME ON THAT TUESDAY SHOW. GLAD I WON'T BE WATCHING.....KATIE COURIC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel

If this is true I will NEVER watch the Today Show again!!

There's a problem here

Of course she will be. Immediately after that MSNBC is going to announce she will have her own four hour ad-lib show on MSNBC cable, and her first interview will be an azz-kissing session with Barak Obama.

suuzie

If, I want to watch Palin being stupid, I'll just watch Game Change again. Game Change, what a great movie, if you have not seen it, please watch, very enlightening. I did not know the depth of what Palin did not know about world affairs.

BC

Oh i so love her! She is so pretty & intelligent. You go girl!

Sam

Looks like ABC will win by a landslide!

aemish

I find it bizarre that these types of shows still exist. It would make more sense if they would go the way of daytime soaps and be replaced by more relevant programming.

Gretel

Haha! Loved the comment about the Mrs Beasley glasses. She's getting a little long in the tooth these days. I just can't believe NBC would actually put that stupid airhead with THAT AWFUL VOICE on their show.