Morning Show Wars

Sarah Palin to Co-Host 'Today'

4/1/2012 10:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0401-today-show-sarah-palin-tmz-bn
NBC has countered ABC's move of bringing Katie Couric to "Good Morning America" this week by announcing Sarah Palin will co-host "Today" this Tuesday.

On their website, the peacock said that Palin will "reveal a different side of her than you've seen before." NBC is also promising that "a surprise legend will return to the broadcast Monday morning."

Palin and Couric are forever linked from their infamous interview in 2008 when Couric hosted "CBS Evening News."

The interview is widely credited for destroying Palin's credibility ... probably forever.

Robbin

Pleaasseeee tell me this is an April fools joke!

Grace

I don't watch either show. Katie Couric is good for parades and thats about it. Phoney.

alletis

I call April Fools!

ratbag

You need to add a box to check for "none of the above" for most of the picks you have on TMZ.

Superman

NBC is nuts!!! Palin is a horrible joke! She's more suited for E! or Bravo with the rest of the famewhores.

Rich

Who the HELL cares about Palin. She is the dumbest, and just what will she bring new to the viewers. This is a bad mistake to have her as co host. They will lose viewer now.

buzz kill

Couric is an overpaid and overrated leftist hag.

JimmyB

If they had said Palin was going to do the weather, that would'a made sense.

Blue

Palin is annoying, and Katie has had so much bad work on her face she is hard to look at anymore. Won't watch either of them.

Gretel

@BC in answer to my comment #34 you said ... "She made it all the way to governor. What have you done?". No matter what it is I've done I earned my positions by hard work, fortitude, and intelligence. I also didn't fvck the people who hired me over by resigning so I could ride the bus to fame and fortune. Enough for ya?

Chuck

Good move NBC. It will create the kind of controversy and viewership you want. besides, I'll certainly watch that morning. Palin is much smarter than little cutie Katie that it isn't even contest.I'm excited to see Sarah Palin in a different setting. Should be fun.

Jan

Couric is overpaid and overrated. Matt carried her on NBC. She FAILED on CBS, and will FAIL on ABC too. TEAM PALIN for the ratings.

Chuck

Great to see how Sarah Palin can get the left-wing lunatics out in force. It's a TV show you mindless morons....

Tesla_Consulting

In Alberta, Canada, we have a 'Sarah Palin' who is an intellectual and who leads an oposition party. True story.

smevic

If this isn't an April Fool's joke, I will NEVER watch the Today show again...She is a divisive political figure, not a television personality. Way to be a Fool/Tool NBC!