Chevy Chase

RIPS 'Community' Creator --

You're a Piece of S**t'

4/2/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_83ozlwxu_0_hqznreqn
"Community" star Chevy Chase BLASTED the show's creator on a SCATHING voice mail for the guy ... telling Dan Harmon he's a "g*dd*mn a-hole" who sucks at writing.

The voice mail is FEROCIOUS ... and according to reports, it's the boiling point in a raging feud that's been going on behind the scenes of the show for months.

During the voice mail, Chase calls Harmon a "g*dd*mn bad writer ... s**t ... stink-o" ... and adds, "Your writing is getting worse and worse."

He also calls Harmon a "fat f**k" who will probably die soon because he eats like crap.

Chase also makes reference to an incident that went down at the show's wrap party, when Harmon allegedly led the crowd in a "F**k You Chevy" chant ... in front of the actor's wife and daughter.

Sources tell TMZ, the rant was extremely awkward for everyone present -- some people joined in, but most people just watched uncomfortably. And Chevy stormed out.

The chant was reportedly in response to Chase walking off the set on one of the final days of shooting.

We reached out to both camps for comment -- so far, no response from either side.

Bob

Kinda sounds like a voice mail I should leave on Chevy's phone. His career has sucked from day one.

TMZgossip

Is that Chevy Gibson, or Mel Chase on that tape????

Tammy

If Chevy's voicemail is in response to Harmon's action in front of his wife and child, I support Chevy because he IS all those things. A feud between them is between them, but when you start dragging wives and children into it, you deserve to be called whatever names the offended calls you.

Robert

Dan Harmon IS a piece of **** but he's a very talented piece of ****

jeff p

I watched this show for the first time last week.
Wow--what a piece of crap. Is the formula to say "ass," "vagina," and "****" every 3.7 minutes?
Now, that's real comedy!
Chevy.....get out now.
NBC should be ashamed of putting such a piece of crud on.....

EatMe

When I was five years old, Chevy may have said or done something I thought was funny. I just assumed he has been in a cryogenic sleep since then. Time to go back to your bed Chev..the nurse has your enema bag ready for you.

STFUP

Sounds like kindergarten. GROW UP! Both of you!
However, I'm a bit more Chevy's side, because it was over the top/uncalled for when Harmon led that nasty chant in front of Chevy's wife & child. That's despicable.

Horndog

Breaking news? Hardly. Deadline Hollywood (tm) posted this last Friday.

cindy

I know someone who met Chevy, and in real life, he's an A$s. He's nothing like his loveable self he portrays in real life.I used to love Chevy until I heard how he was.

Chris

Sad to hear this, because I love Community. Chevy should just be glad he has a job.

Silverado Mom

The audio clip sounded like he was joking. Everyone was laughing at his disrespectful comments.

Who Knew

Is Chevy "Winning".

janet

Chevy Chase pulling a Charlie Sheen. Always the creator and writers who suck.

I'm Chevy Chase and you're not. I'm Dan Harmon creator, writer and still working. You're not.

bert

The voicemail is an obvious joke.

jimi

crappy actor commenting on a crappy show that nobody gave a crap about

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments