Kim & Kourtney

Bikini Battle in the Caribbean

4/2/2012 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0402_kim_kardashian_launch_v54It was belly bump vs. booty bump, as bikini-clad Kim and Kourtney Kardashian let all their loveliness hang out while vacationing in the Dominican Republic this weekend.

While pregnant Kourtney flashed her bulging stomach, Kim made sure her posterior pride and joy enjoyed its moment in the sun too.

The Kardashian sisters are always ready for their close-ups.

Mark

Where is the prettier sister Khloe? NOT!!

Yup

when the news/taboilds were reporting usless stuff about paris hilton...a lot of them decided to stop since the public was getting annoid @ her about her antics.......well, TMZ...WE ARE SICK OF HEARING/SEEING ABOUT THE DUMB STUFF ABOUT THE KARDASHIONS! esp KIM!!! so stop putting this fat ass on TMZ or no one is goin to go to ur site anymore!

Kourtney's baby bump over KIMS FAT ASS!

LOLOL

I re - visited this thread to say pic #3 looks amazing. It is beautiful..lololol

Vicki

Why do celebrity's think it is OK to wear a bikini when they are pregnant and know that they are going to be photographed? I find it highly disgusting!

depplep

Thunder thighs! Gross.

depplep

So fat, so disgusting. Why do we have to see Kim, I'll give Kourtney a pass since she's preggo, in a bikini? FAT, FAT, FAT! Cover that lard ass up girl.

Smileygirl36

They are the fakest people on earth. Just because you have money, it doesn't mean you have class, education and integrity. However, I do wish I had their kind of money, though...hahaha

dolphin

I think a protest is happening today at the Calabasas Dash store while they are opening the West Hollywood store and giving them a petition from people against fur.

The Dude

Really TMZ? How much are these people paying you?

Authentic-PR

I wonder what America's fascination is with them....

AlwaysOnTimeB

NOT sexy, NOT cute, NOT anything to look at!!! Can I gouge my eyes out now and start reading in braille so I won't have to look at them on TMZ anymore??? Really TMZ??? REALLY???? Give the KK Klan a rest, and report on something or ANYTHING else!!!

craig thomas

Please saty down there so we don't have to hear from you again.

Jodi

Re. comment #61...meant "move to a third world country".

Lisa

I guess Kim is confirming the Photoshopping on the Sears Kardashian swimwear pics! Kourtney looks fabulous for six months pregnant, but same with her... clearly, they were both slimmed WAY down in those pictures.

dolphin

omg KimTrash is BIG!!! Her arms and legs are so enormous it distracts from her butt. And then there's the back fat ewwwww that doesn't show here.
yeah, those pills they push really work. not!