Kim & Kourtney

Bikini Battle in the Caribbean

4/2/2012 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0402_kim_kardashian_launch_v54It was belly bump vs. booty bump, as bikini-clad Kim and Kourtney Kardashian let all their loveliness hang out while vacationing in the Dominican Republic this weekend.

While pregnant Kourtney flashed her bulging stomach, Kim made sure her posterior pride and joy enjoyed its moment in the sun too.

The Kardashian sisters are always ready for their close-ups.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Hamptonsdude

Kim's a pig.

Mary Ann McQueen

Why do we think America is so preoccupied with this family?

CN

Kim's looking a little chunky there. Just wait til she hits 40 and those latent genes kick in. She's gonna be HUGE. Kourtney: Cover up.

dierdre

I can't believe how fat old fat ass got....WOW she has the nerve to show off that disgusting big ass....and the sister, even though she's pregnant would look so much better in a 1 piece bathing suit....wearing a bikini when your pregant just doesn't look good, especially when your fat like her......ugh......

STFUP

That's it. I'm done with you TMZ.
Are the Kardashian's PAYING you to run so many completely USELESS stories about them!?
THIS is 'news'? That Kim & Kourtney wore bikini's?
SHUT THE F**K UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!
Since TMZ can't seem to STOP reporting on these superficial NOBODIES! I'm done with TMZ. I'll find my gossip news elsewhere.

WW

ENOUGH ALREADY..TMZ IS SO INFATUATED WITH THE KK KLAN..
TIME TO MOVE ON GUYS- THIS IS GETTING TIRED...

Mumra the Ever Living

Time to stop shilling for these whores for a moment TMZ.
LILO Face morph
or just go to YouTube and search for Lindsay Lohan Facemorph
watch her go from adorable child to crack head.
Really, what’s more important? Mark Wahlwhatever in his underwear or LILO falling apart in front of your eyes.

kronenburg

Honestly, TMZ, I'm really wondering if you guys would stay afloat if you didn't have the Kartrashian clan to fill your pages with. Kris K. has GOT to be paying you to run this stuff, right?

J

Read that Kim's camp is trying to spin coverage about their divorce against Kris...Kris wants an annulment and Kim to admit that the marriage was all staged by her and her Mother...Sounds fair to me...Stick to your guns Kris and get your annulment...I am positive Mama Jenner is trying to control the coverage so she and her daughter do not look like the trash they are...

Kari

I think these women have flaunted their boobs and asses for too long--it's not even interesting anymore. Find some other women to photograph--please.

Mumra the Ever Living

sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts sluts

Joe

I'd do the pregnant one. Maybe make a twin!

STFUP

TMZ DESPERATELY needs a way to allow users to 'rate' articles - regarding whether or not they want to see more of these types of stories/more on certain celebs.
I'd vote down EVERY SINGLE story about 'usless' celebrites (like ANY post about ANY Kardashian), and vote up posts with REAL entertainment news, important issues, etc. etc.
Harvey - YOU SUCK!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Wow, fat idiots in ugly bikinis... Where do I sign up for that?

Phreaky

Guess she wanted to get pssed on by some island men.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments