Lindsay Lohan

Only Thing She Wants to Nail

Is Her New Movie Role

4/2/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0331-lindsay-lohan-tmz4-ex
Lindsay Lohan is focused on her career now that she's off probation and to make sure nothing gets in the way of her upcoming roles, she has sworn off dating for the time being ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she wants to avoid any relationships or emotional attachments as she gets ready to shoot her Liz Taylor movie for Lifetime. Our sources say Lindsay wants to devote all her spare time to reading the script and getting Liz's persona down pat ... rather than focus on a new relationship.

We're told Lindsay has had her fair share of intense relationships (ya think!?!?) and she doesn't want anything to derail her comeback.

Sorry, boys.

0221_lindsay_lohan_footer

UPYOURS

Somebody mentioned that they were in love with the ring from Blue Nile that was in an ad on the right the other day. The one set in Rose Gold. That was Morganite and the price was ridiculous. You can find similar rings for MUCH cheaper on JTV site, either the auction part or the just buy it part. I have not ever purchased their jewelry, but have purchased unset stones from them. You might want to give it a try. Helpful hint, don't let LL know you have it, LMAO.

LLsez

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she wants to avoid any relationships or emotional attachments as she gets ready to shoot her Liz Taylor movie for Lifetime.( Lindsay is the first actor to need any preparation time for a role in Lifetime movie.)

Our sources say Lindsay wants to devote all her spare time to polishing the ring that she believes Liz gave to her... rather than focus on a relationship. She's even given up her passion for cooking.

Vorlon

Woo Hoo a new Instamember clown!

Joen
Joined:
7 hours ago

andyscandy

went on radar and looked, and I dont know what is more frightening, Susan Boyles feet or lindsays face..
both of them have become things you want to pack away..and shouldnt be shown to the public

LLsez

From the desk of Steve Honig, advance Press Release:

No matter how busy you are, at the end of the day you want fresh, flavorful meals that are easy to prepare. With plenty of booze.  And you want lots of choices and variations—recipes that call for your favorite liquors and take advantage of excellent (and readily available) mixers. In DUIna's first cook book, you’ll find all of that: 250 simple recipes for delicious drinks and dishes that feature booze as the primary ingredient that are quick enough to make any day of the week.

Because a change in weather affects how we cook as much as what we cook, the recipes in Everyday Recipes for Booze (and Boozers) are arranged by season. For spring, you’ll find speedy preparations for main-course ****tails, chicken, and boozy punches that minimize time spent at the stove; summer features quick techniques for grilling the very best Bourbon-soaked kabobs as well as no-cook Vodka pasta sauces; for fall, there are just drinks--- who needs more by then? Winter?  DUIna leaves the menu-planning to the staff at the Betty Ford Clinic (BFC recipes not included in this volume)
Finally, a chapter on basics explains how to make year-round staples such as foolproof Dirty Martinis, beer peanuts and tequila sauce.

ladd

Mr Knowles,beyonce father should take ova lohan's management.look at the success he make out of beyonce.

ketjo

Thanks UPYOURS
I need another ring like I need another hole in my head so the general says....LOL....I can't even wear half of the ones I have because of my knuckles swelling and twisting with RA but its doesn't keep me from looking and longing ...sign....I several really nice louse gems myself . I bought intending to have them set but never got to it....a especially large dark Aquamarine that is truly gorgeous...Looks like my grandaughter will be gettin it when shes older.... The one stone I really would love to have is a bright Orange Mexican Fire Opal....
I create my own jewerly also.....using sime-preious stones from here in NC... you can get some really beautiful stones .. I just make them and give them away to relatives...LOL...have sold a lot but I'm to lazy to do it full time I just enjoy the creating part....I get into creation mode and have to learn how to do something till I get it right...a couple of years ago I descided to learn how to create my on porcelain dolls from the ideal on paper to the finished product...I now have several of my babies setting all over the house. and a kiln setting in the studio waiting for another doll making mood to hit me....LOL
thinking about learning to make my own hand make beads....

melody

I think Mikey is posting under some of the older accounts.

magmax

Lindsay "bonehead" Lohan turned down a role in The Hangover, saying the script "had no potential."

That's just a fun fact for the benefit of Rub Warrior and his cat "Headboard".

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Don't you just love it? This trick is so useless, everyone is talking about something else. Last night Vin and Andy were discussing radio. Vorlon and I talking about 'The Killing', and now Lisa, Ketjo, and Luv are discussing jewelry. LOVE IT!

ketjo

LuvLindsay
Boy sweetie you sure have had a lot on your plate, and it show how strong a woman you really are to still be going on as you do....I sent best wishes and prayers for your mom and hubby....they cycle will run is course and things will get better thru at times it doesn't seem like it...I have been their so I know....Big Hug from the Hillbilly in the Corner.......
I may have retired from teaching art but not from creating art in any form with is my passion......I drive my general crazy somethings when I see something and think I can do that !!! .... Time to head back outside...went out this morning for a while and it was so noisy you would not believe it ...Every bird in the mountain was singing out their morning songs and the birds inside the house decided to join them...and Elvis (a mockingbird) who nest in the tree next to the house was trying to mock them all....Baby Sam said "Grandma , can't you tell them birds to quite down I can hear myself play ! "........

andyscandy

Now I know how Red Cloud feels,they hate me on the Vince Neil thread

Jay W.

Gud-N-Tyt Leensay... I vantz to showz shooz me kielbasa fraulein !

Vinsetta

TMZ, worst thread ever. Send me a Twitter when she's in court for the civil trial.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

TV Tidbits: Lindsay Lohan makes nice with 'Glee'

In case you missed it - the week in TV buzz:
Looks like the next stop on Lindsay Lohan's Comeback Tour might be "Glee."
It wasn't so long ago that Dina Lohan was sputtering about a joke aired on the show at her daughter's expense (you remember, one of the Gwyneth episodes). But apparently all is forgotten if it means LiLo can get a J-O-B.
TV Line reports that Lohan is in final negotiations to appear as a celebrity judge at Nationals on an upcoming episode. It would be her second recent gig playing herself, after her FORGETTABLE stint as host of "Saturday Night Live."