Lindsay Lohan

Only Thing She Wants to Nail

Is Her New Movie Role

4/2/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0331-lindsay-lohan-tmz4-ex
Lindsay Lohan is focused on her career now that she's off probation and to make sure nothing gets in the way of her upcoming roles, she has sworn off dating for the time being ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she wants to avoid any relationships or emotional attachments as she gets ready to shoot her Liz Taylor movie for Lifetime. Our sources say Lindsay wants to devote all her spare time to reading the script and getting Liz's persona down pat ... rather than focus on a new relationship.

We're told Lindsay has had her fair share of intense relationships (ya think!?!?) and she doesn't want anything to derail her comeback.

Sorry, boys.

0221_lindsay_lohan_footer

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

And SpiderGuy, I mean Rogie said this thread was dead. Piffle!

Nikki

Those pics on Jared are so staged. She took one step threw out all of them, Whats up with the foot shot? Did she really ask the pap to take a pic of her shoe? LMFAO! Lindsay is really getting desperate. If she steped out with friends where are they in the pics??

PAPS ON SPEED DIAL. Look at me!

Grandma Cracker

FU, will you make me a sitting bull avi with a pretty Easter bonnet?

Nikki

UPYOURS, Minnie Mouse..LMFAO! Its so true. God I miss you guys

UPYOURS

I told my sister about the SNL with LL. She said she just watched everything with LL in it. I hadn't told her my opinion of it, BTW. She said, "she was just a support cast member, it was atrocious. And her cue card reading was so obvious". She had me laughing so hard last night over that.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Just for Nikki!

UPYOURS

ROFLMAO, speak of the devil and she emails me. My brother works in a specialized cardio unit. Somebody brought in their lizard, think its a bearded dragon? We were speculating as to who needed a lizard heart surgery. She forgot to send the pic AGAIN, lmao

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Speaking of 'sisters' and Blohan, I got a loulou. Friday, my sister comes into Burbank to lunch with our mother and her 2 sons, ages 11 and 14. They were going to Bobs Big Boy, I wasn't 'in the mood', so I passed. They dropped my mother off and I said my hellos. As they were leaving, the boys were making a joke about what my 20 yr. old R.N. student ( my favorite) niece says, "I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings, I'm a drunk, drunks to to bars". Then my youngest nephew turns around to my mother and me standing on the front stoop and says, "WE CALL HER LINDSAY"! No fvckin sh!tting you, he said that. My mother and I looked at each other, and I said, 'thats not good'!

awards

Hi Nikki!
' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿

Tried to pump a little life into this thread while you were gone! Did you see 425/29 Lindsay Loses Cash Stash! ? Thought you might like that one, eh?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BAD BUNNY, you're scaring me, big time! LOL

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Hey bichs.............. save all your favorite "Black Cloud" avatars..... next time he pops up, we can all be one of each....... quack.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Nikki: 16 minutes ago
Awwwwww! Thanks, so whos the evil twin?? LOL!

Shall we let the others choose?

UPYOURS

BRB, need to go scare the hell out of a strange cat that's beating up my old Mama Cat. That is just NOT on....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Now THATS confusing! LMFAO

UPYOURS

Still want to know how to put huge LL teeth and lipstick on my pig, though. Maybe even her orangey-pink weave, LMAO

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments