Lindsay Lohan

Only Thing She Wants to Nail

Is Her New Movie Role

4/2/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0331-lindsay-lohan-tmz4-ex
Lindsay Lohan is focused on her career now that she's off probation and to make sure nothing gets in the way of her upcoming roles, she has sworn off dating for the time being ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she wants to avoid any relationships or emotional attachments as she gets ready to shoot her Liz Taylor movie for Lifetime. Our sources say Lindsay wants to devote all her spare time to reading the script and getting Liz's persona down pat ... rather than focus on a new relationship.

We're told Lindsay has had her fair share of intense relationships (ya think!?!?) and she doesn't want anything to derail her comeback.

Sorry, boys.

0221_lindsay_lohan_footer

Luv

Lindsay Lohan To Lil Kim: Are Female Celebrities Taking Surgery Too Far?

Rogue Warrior

WTF is going on?? Shifty is in a Coma and Ryan Leaf doubled down in the same week...... It won't be long and modern America will realize the 12 steps don't work!!! When I drank or did drugs, I was well aware of what the fvk I was about to do, and was doing to myself. It's only a disease if you can't man up and say I let my thoughts get the best of me!!! Thoughts, feelings, actions....... Change your thoughts, change your life!

andyscandy

vinsetta: 6 hours ago
LOL...Hendrie HATES Tom. I got hooked on Phil Hendrie when I got XM radio in 2004. His show was on there. I paid for a backstage pass but let it go recently. He kind of jacked up his career. He had a great gig on KFI in L.A., but then went on to Premier radio network which syndicated that show so was a better move. He made DUMB moves. He fired his writer, and she was damn good. Then he leaves the radio to pursue TV, which was a disaster. I read he left radio due to his divorce for some reason. So he flops on TV and comes back to radio, but it's some two bit corporation, nothing like he had at KFI or Premier. With the backstage pass, you can watch him do the show actually, and an hour before the show starts. You watch him do prep work. He puts maybe 20 minutes now into putting a show together before the show starts. He treated his producer like a dog...I mean Phil is just a pissed man these days. He should have stayed at Premier, kept his old writer (they actually did work into putting the bits together) and he could have retired. That divorce killed him financially. But anyhow, I have hours of his shows on mp3 that I downloaded. Funny as hell stuff.
-----------------
phil was in miami years ago on 560... am radio..with Niel rodgers..he was the best..in 2000 he went out west to cali..and did the same kind of show..he imitates a perfect lycis

andyscandy

be back when tyhere is a real thread....this Mike idiot is going to lose what gossip is all about...pease..I will stop in once in a while

Rogue Warrior

Last question of the night. How many of you H8turds baby daddy's have gold toofs???????????????

Vinsetta

Thread is useless...I'm talking radio with Andy for god's sake! (I don't mind, it's more interesting than Lohan.)

Rogue Warrior

Know what all the h8turds have in common? Welfare and child support, although they're one in the same..................................

Recess trolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Since EVERYONE is 'off topic', Vorlon, who do you think killed Rosie?

Grandma Cracker

If TMZ does not meet our demands for quality Lindsay smut, I fell an occupy coming on

Power to the people

Get your militant on and take what's ours!

Joen

Hope everyone around her will be supportive of her change of life. Why are people here so harsh on Lindsay? So much hate.

SCharmer

Wow...with all of the starving artist and Lindsey gets another opportunity after everything she had done? She needs to go home and live life away from the public eye. She's done enough damage and needs to take care of her anger issues and whatever else she has going on inside!
Don't care to watch anything that she is in and won't!

Rogue Warrior

All the unemployed, over weight, undereducated, divorced at least twice, broke H8turds know what's best for Lilo....... All because they once walked in her shoes..... STFU, and that ones for the road, cause I gotti roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nessa

Liz is probably rolling over in her grave.

ketjo

Hell,
even the buzzards
are staying away from this
corpse
because its
to nasty
to touch !
TMZ is like
Lindsay Lohan
They want your money
without them happening
to work for it
and all of you
attention
I will give her
another chance to shine
when she pays back the state
Of California for all the money
they had to spent on her
media coverage and concrete walks
which we know
will never happen...LOL

Have a Good Morning !!!

ketjo

If it couldn't be the Carolina Blue of UNC on top then the Wild Blue of Kentucky is just as Good ....the Kentucky Wildcats are the Champions !!!!!